Jewellery Day One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gossip Set Of 3 Crystal Bezel Faux Leather Strap Watch
Item Number: 664339
QVC Price £37.50
One Time Only Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

A set of three watches with colourful straps, featuring white-coloured crystals surrounded the edge of the face. These chic watches will suit any look and make an excellent gift for a loved one or yourself.

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 120 x (2mm)
PU strap with stainless steel buckle
Date, second, minute, and hour hands in Roman numerals
Japanese movement
Watch measures (l x w): 21.5cm x 3.6cm (8.5" x 1.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664339

Lola Rose Myna Semi Precious Drop Pendant & 40cm Necklace
Item Number: 305286
QVC Price £60.00
One Time Only Price £49.90
P&P: £3.95

This statement necklace from Lola Rose features dozens of semi-precious beads along its entire length, with a large stone pendant at the bottom and two smaller stones placed either side. Layered over a simple top to make it feel more dressy.

Semi-precious beads and cord
Ball and loop fastening
Length: 40cm (15.7")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305286

Bronzo Italia Lariat Adjustable 80cm Necklace
Item Number: 305222
QVC Price £40.00
One Time Only Price £33.42
P&P: £3.95

A long-length lariat necklace crafted from rose gold-plated bronze and completed with an adjustable slider fastening. Jazz up any outfit in an instant with this Bronzo Italia necklace.

Rose gold-plated bronze
Slider fastening
Length: 80cm (31.5")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305222

Honora 8-9mm Cultured Ring Pearl 45cm Necklace Stainless Steel
Item Number: 664359
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £22.98
P&P: £2.95

Crafted from polished stainless steel, this delicate necklace is set with lustrous, cultured freshwater pearls at stations along the chain. Give your day or night look a touch of extra class with this lovely necklace from Honora.

Cultured freshwater pearls: 7 x (8mm - 9mm)
Stainless steel
Lobster claw clasp to fasten
Length: 45.5cm (18") plus 5cm (2") extender

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664359

As soon as the Lonks of London OTO came on I put them in my basket but they both came up at full price not the reduced price.

Grrr

My absolute Links bargain from last years was getting the essential bead necklace 60cm version for the price of the 45cm version. They were both showing at the same price so I took a chance and ordered. Its a lovely delicate necklace and at £65 for a 60cm it was a good price.

I decided I wouldn't bother at full price and I just couldn't face trying to explain to someone over the phone how sh**e their organisation is.

Later on I noticed that this "sold out " item had left my basket but was waiting for me to buy or remove but now at the OTO price.

Wonder how many people will be charged full price, how many didn't buy because of the price and how many lost out thinking it was sold out.

Shambles.

I decided I wouldn't bother at full price and I just couldn't face trying to explain to someone over the phone how sh**e their organisation is.

Later on I noticed that this "sold out " item had left my basket but was waiting for me to buy or remove but now at the OTO price.

Wonder how many people will be charged full price, how many didn't buy because of the price and how many lost out thinking it was sold out.

Shambles.

I almost can't be bothered to lament their dire website. QVC may be making money hand over fist, but while they're patting themselves on the back for a job well done, they should reflect on how much more money they might have been making with a functioning website, app and computer system.

Latest posts

Back