Jill Franks is leaving....

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
...................for New York tomorrow...!!!

Sorry to build everyines hopes up. Yes the fashionista that is Ms Franks was rabbiting on that she was leaving tomorrow to film at New York Fashion Week!!!!!!!! One can only imagine it will be on a par with that other amazing mini series...Julia Roberts hob nobbing (well sorry speaking with the A-List celebrity friend Charlie Lapson!!!!??!) in Beverley Hills around the Oscars.

Franks kept telling Lola Rose lady that she had her pieces packed in her suitcase ready for tomorrow.

Can you imagine it? The excitement we will have...we will have Jill spending the afternoon with Fur Murderer Man, Jill popping into see all of the big QVC designer names.... lets just hope shes not travelling with Glen 'On Trend' Cambell

Its going to be very painful and I have jet lag already!

Oooo, I am beside myself with excitement, I don't think. New York has my deepest sympathy.

now, surprised as I am to hear myself say this, but Ms Franks has really grown on me!!! I actually enjoyed watching her today. Do I need to take my head for a s**t, or does anyone agree?

...................for New York tomorrow...!!!

Sorry to build everyines hopes up. Yes the fashionista that is Ms Franks was rabbiting on that she was leaving tomorrow to film at New York Fashion Week!!!!!!!! One can only imagine it will be on a par with that other amazing mini series...Julia Roberts hob nobbing (well sorry speaking with the A-List celebrity friend Charlie Lapson!!!!??!) in Beverley Hills around the Oscars.

Franks kept telling Lola Rose lady that she had her pieces packed in her suitcase ready for tomorrow.

Can you imagine it? The excitement we will have...we will have Jill spending the afternoon with Fur Murderer Man, Jill popping into see all of the big QVC designer names.... lets just hope shes not travelling with Glen 'On Trend' Cambell

Its going to be very painful and I have jet lag already!

Let's hope she stays there she says she prefers America to here.

MissKat you got me going there for a moment. I was ready to run the flag up my chimney:happy: God help NY is all I can say !

I rarely switch onto QVC these days....I keep breaking my long-held QVC addiction aonly to return and then feel guilty, so it is best to stay away as much as possible!!! So, I have to say, when Jill is on I only see her enthusiasm and in small bursts this is okay...when I start to get too annoyed with her it is a reminder to switch over!!! I have to say that for all her faults I much prefer her to some of the new presenters...names I have not even caught yet...

MissKat: I am very disappointed here, I really misread the title and was thinking YES! YES !YES!
Now off to have a calming cup of tea :confused: and because I am so disappointed a shall have 4 chocolate biscuits as well:confused:

MissKat: I am very disappointed here, I really misread the title and was thinking YES! YES !YES!
Now off to have a calming cup of tea :confused: and because I am so disappointed a shall have 4 chocolate biscuits as well:confused:

Wilrose, please accept my sincere apologies....I would never wish to offend a fellow forum family member. I am going away to have a packet of biscuits and 4 cuppas as I am distraught at what I have made you do......

now, surprised as I am to hear myself say this, but Ms Franks has really grown on me!!! I actually enjoyed watching her today. Do I need to take my head for a s**t, or does anyone agree?

Yes she seems to have grown on me too - to a certain extent, but not enough to give me any pangs at the prospect of her leaving.

Wilrose, please accept my sincere apologies....I would never wish to offend a fellow forum family member. I am going away to have a packet of biscuits and 4 cuppas as I am distraught at what I have made you do......

I actually had half the packet!!!!!!!!
But that is only as I was reading my book too lol
Your post made me smile, thank you

well with the amount of name dropping that she likes to do she will probably know everybody there anyway!

However, I just hope that when she returns she shows a bit of respect and doesn't waffle on about her doing this and doing that and going here and there, as the poor New Yorkers have got their 10 year anniversary to cope with. Any talk of NY should be about them and those poor people who lost their lives - not JF and her latest jolly!

Well, really Miss Kat!!! How very dare you. I was so excited that I didn't bother to read the whole of your post. Now I've got to take all these flags down, not to mention the balloons and I'm at a very funny age to have blown them all up in the first place:headbang:

well with the amount of name dropping that she likes to do she will probably know everybody there anyway!

However, I just hope that when she returns she shows a bit of respect and doesn't waffle on about her doing this and doing that and going here and there, as the poor New Yorkers have got their 10 year anniversary to cope with. Any talk of NY should be about them and those poor people who lost their lives - not JF and her latest jolly!

I am no fan of JF however she has been sent by QVC for work and I
really can't see how talking about 9/11 other than to mark the occasion would be appropriate somehow.
Of course we all know how terrible the events were but it's not JF's fault that she has been sent there at this time and not really her job to talk about it on QVC.

Latest posts

Back