48 KB · Views: 432
  • JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 365
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 303
I like too. Made in China?
Relevant question. It's virtually impossible to buy anything that doesn't have some element made there, however, I've always done my best to avoid stuff from PRC & it's now my quest. I found out this week that all the new buttons in the world are made there along with 80% of the zips; I had to replace the buttons on a coat & found vintage ones on Etsy & they look wonderful.

They originate from Japan and have manufacturing plants all over the world but what, if any, proportion is China I don’t know.

JM by Julien Macdonald 3 or 5 Crystal Lotus Mirrored Candle Holder Platform
Item Number: 711638
P&P £5.95

3 Crystals QVC Price £43.00 Todays Special Value Price £28.98

5 Crystals QVC Price £52.00 Todays Special Value Price £37.98

This elegant JM by Julien Macdonald design features your choice of three or five lotus flower tea light candle holders made from faceted crystal, which sit on a contemporary glass platform. Perfect as the focal point of a dining table, mantlepiece, windowsill or shelf, watch how the light dances from the crystal with this stunning JM by Julien Macdonald piece.

What a beautiful bloom - the lotus flower is loved all over the world and what better way to capture its beauty than in crystal glass form that you can treasure forever? Each statement lotus flower features a faceted crystal design with three layers of petal accents to enhance its sparkling qualities.

Size for your space - pick a size that works best for you, with the larger, five-flower option ideal for creating eye-catching impact on a table and the smaller three-flower option versatile enough to place practically anywhere in the home.

Style to suit you - in a choice of two chic platform bases, it’s even easier to match your décor to perfection. Go for the Clear, mirrored option for eye-catching sparkle that will play with the light of the candles like classic crystal, or choose Pink for a glamorous and colourful alternative.

The perfect present - if your loved one has a birthday coming up, has moved into a new home or they just love Julien Macdonald's iconic style, this candle holder makes a gorgeous gift that they're sure to adore.

• Designed to hold tea-light candles (not included)

Colour options:

• Pink Platform Base
  • Clear Platform Base

Contains:

• 1 x Three-Station Crystal Glass Lotus Flower Candle Holder Platform (l x h x d): 45.5cm x 7cm x 12.5cm (17.9" x 2.8" x 4.9")
Or:

• 1 x Five-Station Crystal Glass Lotus Flower Candle Holder Platform (l x h x d): 64cm x 7cm x 12.5cm (25.2" x 2.8" x 4.9")

All measurements are approximate

I do like the 3 pink. Sorely tempted as my d/table centre piece has been insitu for so long its practically taken root. So a change would be nice. I think we live so long with our 'bits' in the same place that you almost don't see them anymore. I agree though that 'clutter' is easily achieved.

Years ago I had a 5 candle holder - fine in the size of room that Hoppen designs for, BUT I rarely lit the thing as the heat coming from the candles was like a furnace, and they were only tea lights.

Latest posts

Back