JW TSV 5.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 91
Judith Williams Retinol Gold 3 Piece Skincare Collection
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Introduce your complexion to the gold standard in skincare with this three-piece Retinol Gold Collection from Judith Williams. Showcasing the lauded Retinol Science range, this carefully curated collection has your whole complexion covered, featuring Imperial Gold Cream, Imperial Gold Serum and Imperial Gold IQ 24 Carat Eye Cream, each formulated to help smooth the look of fine lines and give your skin a plumped, firmer look. Harness the power of retinol and reveal your skin's radiance with the help of this brand new routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £136. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £87.05.
Science meets nature - combining the power of retinol with plant-derived ingredients, quassia wood and bakuchiol, the Retinol Science range is ideal for mature skin showing visible signs of ageing but is suitable for all skin types. Help to even out tone and promote a brighter, smoother-looking complexion with these innovate formulas.
Go for gold - treat your mature skin to nothing but the best with this terrific trio courtesy of the experts at Judith Williams. Every inch of your skin is covered thanks to the specially created formulas for your complexion and your delicate eye area, and they work in harmony to help target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dullness and elasticity, making it the perfect choice for those concerned with some of the key signs of ageing on the skin.
Stock up on stellar skincare - once you've tried your new skincare routine, we're pretty sure you'll want to keep the magic going! Just select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same collection twice more, each in 60 day intervals at today's amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Retinol Science Imperial Gold Cream (100ml) - combining encapsulated retinol with 24 carat gold powder, this intensive cream works to reduce the look of pigmentation and give skin a radiant, plumped finish. Enriched with herbal actives quassia amara and bakuchiol
  • 1 x Retinol Science Imperial Gold Serum (100ml) - formulated to give skin a radiant, strengthened look and feel, this intensive serum is infused with encapsulated retinol and 24 carat gold powder, as well as herbal actives quassia amara and bakuchiol
  • 1 x Retinol Science Imperial Gold IQ 24 Carat Eye Cream (30ml) - specially formulated for your delicate eye area, this intensive eye cream works to target the look of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles, helping to leave your skin looking smooth and brightened. Infused with encapsulated retinol and 24 carat gold powder, as well as herbal actives quassia amara and bakuchiol

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £136.

Retinol Science Imperial Gold Cream 100ml £48 cost £17.28
Retinol Science Imperial Gold Serum 100ml £52 cost £18.72
Retinol Science Imperial Gold IQ 24 Carat Eye Cream 30ml £36 cost £12.95

Total £136 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

When it first came out I bought loads and it was really good, especially the diamond collection, however, the last set I bought I sent it back as it was very ordinary. Judith's skin is far too tight for her age and she clearly has had work done, which is fine by me but you need to be up front about it and not pretend the products have done it. I will resist.

CC

I was very tempted as I have liked the Retinol range in the past.But then again I know what suits my skin now so why deviate to another change, spend the cash on what I know what works better? So have resisted!

Latest posts

Back