JW TSV 1.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 146
Judith Williams Dermaperfect 4 Piece Skincare Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Power up your daily skincare routine with this four-piece Dermaperfect Collection from Judith Williams. Showcasing a set of powerful, skin-loving formulas, you'll receive Fusion Concentrate, Fusion Face Cream, Eye Lid Lift and Plumping Lip Cream. Designed to help enrich your skin with intense moisture, plus target and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this collection will slot seamlessly into your beauty regimen to help leave your skin looking smoother, firmer and brighter.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £143.50. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.98 plus P&P, you're saving £92.57.
New for you - experience the magic of Fusion Concentrate and Fusion Face Cream, two new and sumptuous formulas that can't wait to join your skincare stash.
The perfect next steps - this collection offers all the beauty essentials you need to help care for your skin after both your morning and evening cleanse. Start with Fusion Concentrate to add a lush layer of hydration to your skin, then reach for Fusion Face Cream to help moisturise your base. Don't forget about your eyes and lips! The Eye Lid Lift and Plumping Lip Cream are both perfect for those finishing touches.
Stay stocked up - enjoy the benefits of this wonderful collection for longer by selecting the Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this same Dermaperfect set twice more, every 60 days, all at today's fantastic price!
Contains:
  • 1 x Dermaperfect Fusion Face Cream (100ml) - this rich face cream is designed to help deliver intense moisture to your skin while working to reduce the look of wrinkles to promote a more even, smooth-looking finish. Enriched with bio-based microspheres
  • 1 x Dermaperfect Fusion Concentrate (50ml) - this powerful concentrate works to provide your skin with intense moisture, plus reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for visibly smooth and plump skin
  • 1 x Dermaperfect Eye Lid Lift (20ml) - an eye cream formulated to help hydrate your skin while working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a brighter, smoother-looking eye area. Enriched with 360-degree peptide technology
  • 1 x Dermaperfect Plumping Lip Cream (15ml) - this plumping formula is designed to help moisturise your lips and the skin around your mouth area, plus reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles for lips that appear noticeably fuller

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £143.50.

100ml Firming Face Cream RRP £44 cost £15.62
50ml Concentrate RRP £42 cost £14.91
20ml Eye Lid Lift RRP £29 cost £10.29
15ml Plumping Lip Cream RRP £28.50 cost £10.11

Total RRP £143.50 cost £50.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Ophelia did well with the horrid Simon Wilson but how would she manage with Kelly Hoppen? Maybe she wouldn't take Kelly's demeaning attitude. Although I'm not a fan of Ophelia's presenting style (no style to speak of) I've got an idea that she would give as good as she got with Hoppen. In this were the case, I would say, "Go, Ophelia."

Never keen on her when she was in Dragons’ Den. Whenever I see her on QVC, I shout at the television: “I need SPACE, HOPPEN...be gone with you!!”

Ophelia did well with the horrid Simon Wilson but how would she manage with Kelly Hoppen? Maybe she wouldn't take Kelly's demeaning attitude. Although I'm not a fan of Ophelia's presenting style (no style to speak of) I've got an idea that she would give as good as she got with Hoppen. In this were the case, I would say, "Go, Ophelia."
HEAR HEAR! Hoppen is like an "ice queen" stone faced, stone cold and thoroughly unpleasant in tone and manner. I'd rather not see Ophelia or any of the presenters for that matter having to defend themselves, but in the likelihood that she does, then don't take any $hit - you go girl!

Watched jw this afternoon and noticed her hands look about 20 years older than her face

Latest posts

Back