Judith Williams TSV 4th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been waiting for it to go on advanced orders so have ordered it. never tried it before. thanks for the info.

Comments on Facebook that smaller sizes 50mls at same prices at the old 100mls. They are saying AY is saying the neck cream is super size at 100mls, so expect the rest of the range to go down in size too.

Comments on Facebook that smaller sizes 50mls at same prices at the old 100mls. They are saying AY is saying the neck cream is super size at 100mls, so expect the rest of the range to go down in size too.

Always the same on QVC, they lure you in with great value at the start then bump the prices up. I am glad I have got a little stockpile now till the next decent TSV if we will get them anymore.

I've gone for the TSV - her range works for me - I mix and match on a night to morning basis - little chance of my skin ever getting used to something - and her stuff suits my skin. I have her duo of rose oil and use that sort of alternately with my decleor ylang ylang- mostly cos I like the smell of both of those!

I get her mixed up with JR, not that they look that much alike. Just the J thing. Anyway her range seem very affordable.

I ordered the magic stuff on advanced orders and the TSV, but when I was looking through my stash, the previous LLB was 3 x 100ml (day, night, throat) and eye cream and rose oil.....

So suddenly this TSV doesnt seem as attractive as I 1st thought.....

That'll teach me to double check before I order!

not sure whether this moan should go in this thread, the website thread or the chequehold thread.

i'm one of those awful people who used chequehold while i was making up my mind and of course can no longer do that. i was interested in the tsv but didn't have the opportunity to tune in until late yesterday evening. so i looked at the video presentation on the website. it was 1 MINUTE long and consisted of AY screeching about what a bargain it was and that's ALL. no sign of judith, no info about the products whatsoever. totally useless, pathetic and a waste of my time.

to whoever it was who asked about the magic make up. i got it last time and i do like it. it is nice not to faff around trying to get the right colour. it's not like tinted moisturiser, it does give coverage like a foundation. i haven't tried the m assam one so i can't compare.

I agree with you janie, very frustrating presentations yesterday concentrating not on the products and what they can do for you, how to use etc but on and on about the cost of each item. Shameful!

I ordered the magic stuff on advanced orders and the TSV, but when I was looking through my stash, the previous LLB was 3 x 100ml (day, night, throat) and eye cream and rose oil.....

So suddenly this TSV doesnt seem as attractive as I 1st thought.....

That'll teach me to double check before I order!

What does LLB mean? If you meant her last AD there were only 2 100ml products not 3 I checked my account. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.226116.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

What does LLB mean? If you meant her last AD there were only 2 100ml products not 3 I checked my account. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.226116.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

LLB = life long beauty, the pink range, did I get the name wrong?

Thanks for posting the link, thats good then, I dont feel quite as bad about ordering, I found 3 x 100ml sizes in my stash so maybe one of them was from the 1/2 price offer on the direct JW site.....I just finished up the body butter I got from that offer around last Christmas.

LLB = life long beauty, the pink range, did I get the name wrong?

Thanks for posting the link, thats good then, I dont feel quite as bad about ordering, I found 3 x 100ml sizes in my stash so maybe one of them was from the 1/2 price offer on the direct JW site.....I just finished up the body butter I got from that offer around last Christmas.

No you got the name right was just my muddled head didn't pick it up. Glad I made you feel better. Mine arrived today really quick I thought, liking the new jars hope she swaps them all in the end as I have had a few lids break on me and currently have my day/night cream in a lock and lock lol.

No you got the name right was just my muddled head didn't pick it up. Glad I made you feel better. Mine arrived today really quick I thought, liking the new jars hope she swaps them all in the end as I have had a few lids break on me and currently have my day/night cream in a lock and lock lol.
M

My TSV came too! Havent opened it yet.

I had terrible problems with the Diamond wotsit TSV, took 3 attempts to get an unbroken one, but the lid on the night cream is actually crumbling away as I use it, so if I perch on the edge of the bed while rubbing it in, I get little slivers of plastic in bed with me :headbang:

Looking forward to trying the serum and know I love the throat and the night cream.

Anyone else find the day cream a bit tacky?

The others sink in beautifully.

M

My TSV came too! Havent opened it yet.

I had terrible problems with the Diamond wotsit TSV, took 3 attempts to get an unbroken one, but the lid on the night cream is actually crumbling away as I use it, so if I perch on the edge of the bed while rubbing it in, I get little slivers of plastic in bed with me :headbang:

Looking forward to trying the serum and know I love the throat and the night cream.

Anyone else find the day cream a bit tacky?

The others sink in beautifully.

Nope not noticed that. This is the first range I have tried that actually does sink in for me, Liz Earle used to sit on my skin and then slide off lol. Shove your cream into a lock n kock or something save getting plastic splinters.

Mine has arrived - all the creams sink in but not yet tried the eye cream and the serum - will start those when one of current rota ones finishes. Love the feel of all the creams!

How do they smell? Mine arrived but the pots are sealed so I can't give them the sniff test. I've tried the purple JW range and know it suits so I was hoping to put the TSV away for a few weeks until I finish my current pot of PCMC, I'll have to peel them open and test before the MBG expires anyway but if they smell strong I'll return under the DSR still sealed.

The magic make up duo came but is going back because the product is too highly perfumed to wear on my face. It reminds me of something a friend wore years ago..tresor or poison or similar so I can't wear it on my face, the diamond night cream was similarly scented. It's similar to the MAsam magic make up but not as thick, more like Laura Geller's tinted spackle.

Jude xx

The DSR thing confuses me. I thought you had to refuse delivery and it goes back unopened, but you said you can still do it even if you opened the package. Can you explain it to this numpty please?
They do smell as in they are scented but I can not remember what the purple lot smelt of to do a comparison I know useless :cheeky:

Thanks T I'l have to have a play...no real hardship and tbh I was itching to try them.

To return under the DSR email Q (this satisfies the "inform us in writing" criteria) and say you are cancelling the order under the Distance selling regulations and that you understand they will refund the purchase price and also the original P&P, ask them to confirm this will happen without you having to chase them up about it. The product cannot be used, so if it's a sealed cosmetic I think it should stay sealed and must be returned within 7 days of receipt (not sure if it's 7 actual days or 7 working days). I'd ask the PO for proof of posting in case it goes astray. HTH.

Jude xx

Last edited:
How do they smell? Mine arrived but the pots are sealed so I can't give them the sniff test. I've tried the purple JW range and know it suits so I was hoping to put the TSV away for a few weeks until I finish my current pot of PCMC, I'll have to peel them open and test before the MBG expires anyway but if they smell strong I'll return under the DSR still sealed.

The magic make up duo came but is going back because the product is too highly perfumed to wear on my face. It reminds me of something a friend wore years ago..tresor or poison or similar so I can't wear it on my face, the diamond night cream was similarly scented. It's similar to the MAsam magic make up but not as thick, more like Laura Geller's tinted spackle.

Jude xx

Thank you for posting about the Magic wotsit, I had it on wait list but after reading your post I looked online and it is showing as in stock (my waitlist still said awaiting stock) so I rang and then have reordered it.

IMO the diamond range smells a lot, very perfumed......I have definite perfume reactions but it doesnt effect me at all in the JW which is bizarre. But good :giggle:

The LLB smells less strong (pleasant smell I think) but noticeable.....

I think they have changed the formulation (didnt she said they had added something extra?????) so that might have changed the smell.

I will open my TSV ones when I go up to bed and have a good sniff and compare to the old smell :giggle:

Hello everyone. This is my first post although I have been enjoying reading posts on here for sometime now, and learning a lot along the way. I got home today to find my Judith Williams TSV waiting for me and have already dipped into the pots. I love LLB anyway, and the day and night cream seem to have an even smoother feel than before. They are perfumed, but I don't mind that. I also have sensitive skin, but just like SallyMc and some others have said I have never reacted badly to Judiths range. Really looking forward to using the new serum later tonight. Anyhow, enough rabbiting from me. I am really looking forward to joining in some of the chats from now on.

Well I nipped up to the bedroom and tried sniffing my pots- sadly I think my rapeseed allergy must be kicking in cos I smelt nothing much really - it didn't smell citrussy - I know because I can smell that and it didn't smell of rose or lavender to me - not that it should of..it just didn't...I'll get my coat and go....

Latest posts

Back