Judith Williams TSV Tues 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

100ml Luxury Diamond cleanser with brush FULL SIZE
30ml Diamagen Concentrate FULL SIZE
50ml Luxury Diamond day Cream FULL SIZE
NEW Collagen Lip Plumper. Not sure on size.

Last edited:
ok i can go one step futher for you now

Judith Williams 4 Piece Luxury Diamond Intense Anti Ageing Collection
Item Number: 200226
QVC Price £40.50
Today's Special Value Price £33.48
Availability In stock

Judith Williams Luxury Diamond Intense Anti-Ageing Collection. This four-piece set features full-sized items including the top-rated cleansing mousse and brush set, plus a brand new Anti-Ageing Lip Plumper Pen to help leave your lips hydrated and looking fuller. Assist your skin in the daily battle against ageing with Judith Williams skincare.

Who is this collection for?

Targeted for women with mature skin looking to help to fight the signs of ageing and reveal a more hydrated, plumper and youthful-looking complexion.

Contains:
1 x Luxury Diamond Cleansing Mousse and Brush (100ml) - this deeply cleansing formula helps to target and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while hydrating and moisturising the skin. The mousse has amazing results when used with the cleansing brush leaving skin looking fresh and glowing

1 x Luxury Diamond Day Cream (50ml) - this subtly perfumed day cream helps protect your skin from the signs of premature aging. It's enriched with Diamagen, shea butter and jojoba oil

1 x Luxury Diamond Anti-Ageing Lip Plumping Pen (4ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fines lines around the lip area. It creates a great base for lipstick and helps your lip colour stay put

1 x Luxury Diamond Concentrate (30ml) - a highly concentrated serum perfect for anyone who wants to give their skin a moisture boost and counteract the tell-tale traces of time

1 x gift box

How to use:

Cleansing mousse and brush - apply a small amount in the morning and evening onto cleansed skin, including the neck and decollete. Gently massage the mousse onto the skin with the brush using a circular motion, then rinse off with tepid water

Concentrate - apply to cleansed facial skin before applying your moisturiser

Day Cream - gently massage into cleansed skin in the morning

Lip Plumping Pen - apply generously onto the lips and the skin area around the lips

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: TBC

About the Luxury Diamond range

Luxury Diamond skincare is the most intense anti-ageing range by Judith Williams. It contains the unique active Diamagen complex, which is formulated to address the needs of mature skin. It helps provide the skin with an elasticity booster, refined with diamond powder to give you a more radiant complexion.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200226

Thanks. It is out of my skin range, so need not be tempted. Besides, her stuff lasts so long I am only just getting into the last TSV I got from her! Hopefully should be running out by the time she comes round again. That is an excellent TSV for the right people though.

I am half way through her day cream pot, which is fine for what it cost, skin does feel a bit dryer as the day passes, than when using pcmc or Decleor and I was surprised that it didn't ~feel~ as heavy as I thought it would at first, 'cause it is really thick...but will wait and see if there is any feed back on the tsv items on here before ordering. :cheeky: (wish she had eye cream in the set :tongue:)

daydreamer

So anyone actually used the diamond range?

I am finding the Lifelong Beauty one very good, just need a little tempting to try this......really fancy the brush that comes with the cleanser, still cannot find a cleanser that doesnt give me teenage whiteheads.....and I am 52!

Did anyone else go for the TSV?

Mine just arrived and has to go back - lid came off the serum in transit and spilt it. :angry:

Tried to open the day cream........and I cant!! How do you remove the lid?????

And nope, a little screwing did not work :tongue:

While I wait for my return label, I used the cleanser and a bit of the little serum that was left and my skin feel AMAZING! And looks better too.

Is there a smilie for "gob smacked"????

It's on waitlist. CS said it might be back in stock by the time the leaky set arrives back.....

But looking at the reviews, it seems its faulty packaging so may happen again.

Have to say its the ONLY serum I have found that wasnt tacky, sticky, sat on my skin or rubbed off in little bits......so I will persevere in getting it.

Mine arrived yesterday and have tried this morning. It is definitely a keeper for me. The serum went straight into the skin, the fastest I have ever known a serum to do so. My phytomineral takes a few seconds so with it seeming richer I thought it would be the same, but not so. The lip pen is a bit greasy, like a lip salve, but I may be putting too much on. The face cream is lovely and I could see a difference already. The cleanser was very gentle.

Now, to hide all the repeat delivery boxes from the husband....

Latest posts

Back