Julia reveals health issue

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am the same as Busy Mum, Nikki. I get very upset when I hear things like this. I can't even listen to the local news sometimes because it can all seem too much. I have been praying for Nigel since you wrote about him - I hope his family can come to terms with their loss, and that God showers his mercy on them. I for one believe that we never lose something, without gaining in some way, even though it is hard to see it sometimes. I wish they find peace.

Sorry for your loss too, and keep on doing what you're doing. I bet it's a real comfort. Every community needs people like you who look out for others.

I'm so sorry Nikki.

I think as you say, some people stay away after bereavement, especially when it is a young person that is lost, someone in the centre of a family. They don't know what to do or say and I totally understand that. But you are just the sort of neighbour that is needed, someone who will hang in there and look out for your neighbour, even though there is nothing can be said. How heartbreaking it is.

Latest posts

Back