Julia

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Julia with the Malissa J dress on doing her twirling & showing off as usual. Does she never stop! Another gripe is the awful high fronted shoes she always wears on Every show. The black or tan ones. They are awful. Rant over.

Tarot whilst I agree I find more than anything that I tend to giggle a lot when Julia does her thing, but possibly not for reasons that she would like, but I think she’s looking well for all the health issues she has which are a minor compared to my own. I enjoy watching the fashion hours because nothing, but I mean nothing would look good on me as it does on the models so I just like to watch while taking on board the waffling!

Sometimes she says she is a size small and sometimes a size 12, which is a medium.
Heard her say she was wearing a size 10 in a monsoon dress. Last time she was on she was telling everyone a size 8 in that dress......................just makes it up as she goes along....................................

Julia is on at 2 today garden and DIY I think. She does pilates which I wouldn‘t be interested in maybe that helps her size, but i can never tell.
i wish I always knew when Carla is on she is a pleasure , but she did say today she is off shortly on a cruise

Julia is on at 2 today garden and DIY I think. She does pilates which I wouldn‘t be interested in maybe that helps her size, but i can never tell.
i wish I always knew when Carla is on she is a pleasure , but she did say today she is off shortly on a cruise

I do like Carla but get fed up with going on about her forthcoming Cruises.

I do like Carla but get fed up with going on about her forthcoming Cruises.
I'm just jealous because I'd like to go on another. I think Carla's single and she works hard so good luck to her. I used to do it years ago, work hard, save money, go on holidays, no ties so why not?

I have my health things now so tend not to go on the big trips these days but I would if I could. God knows I've got enough clothes :D :D :LOL: :rolleyes:

CC

Even the crown would be 2sizes2small for that head,the QVC gods have granted her longevity on our tv screens,not giving one minutes thought about the poor customers having to put up with self deluded posturing and preening,plus the obvious fail in clothing sizes.
Wear what you are,not what you were forty years ago.

Latest posts

Back