Julia's health scare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder there. I detest the prima-donna aira and graces.
She’s on now flogging that wretched dyson hairdryer as a £300 gift idea🙄. I just flicked over with the sound on mute, looked up and lip read her ‘just saying’ accompanied by a swish and a pose and promptly switched off. Sooo tedious.
Yes, she's back and still flirting away like a woman in her twenties. It is unlikely she will retire gracefully like Kathy Taylor, so we will be stuck with Julia. Although, it could be box office watching her age, as I can imagine her becoming increasing bitter about her being old, which will be accompanied by nasty comments and diva antics.

Age really has caught up with her since she got married, especially around her eyes, face and neck - it's all part of ageing, which happens to us all, but it's come on very suddenly for her.

The way she presents herself and the nasty comments she said to people, like Alison O'Reilly about her hair, the breast cancer award shows etc, does make me enjoy this a little.

Yes, she's back and still flirting away like a woman in her twenties. It is unlikely she will retire gracefully like Kathy Taylor, so we will be stuck with Julia. Although, it could be box office watching her age, as I can imagine her becoming increasing bitter about her being old, which will be accompanied by nasty comments and diva antics.

Age really has caught up with her since she got married, especially around her eyes, face and neck - it's all part of ageing, which happens to us all, but it's come on very suddenly for her.

The way she presents herself and the nasty comments she said to people, like Alison O'Reilly about her hair, the breast cancer award shows etc, does make me enjoy this a little.
The medication she takes for CML causes fluid retention so that could be why her face looks puffy.

I think she does very well considering she has a nasty illness plus various other medical conditions.

The change in her appearance must be a real shock to her. She is still an attractive woman but the change in her presenting style is a mistake IMO.
It could be due to the medications but she's been on them for several years now and the ageing seems more past year or two.

Yes, she gets on with it all - but don't we all know about everything in her life, and for me, it comes across as attention seeking, just like she has always been.

Agree, how she looks now must be a shock to her, but then again, she seems to see herself through a different lens to us viewers, given her squeezing her more rotund body into ill fitting clothes.

What I'm dreading the most - is her becoming a gran - we will never here the end of how she is the glamorous gran and the endless comments - it will be far worse than her wedding, which she still shares photos of - 2 years later.

Julia’s not the worst by a long way but she could and used to be so much better. I used to actually enjoy the hours she sat alone to present jewellery. She described the pieces well. Now she seems infected by the silliness that pervades the shows. She has so much experience she shouldn’t allow herself to compete at the inane level of most of the guests. Who needs all these guests anyway? They’re like weeds clogging the flower beds. Clear them out and let the presenters get their heads down and describe their products. Lockdown was the perfect opportunity to gently wave bye bye.

Julia’s not the worst by a long way but she could and used to be so much better. I used to actually enjoy the hours she sat alone to present jewellery. She described the pieces well. Now she seems infected by the silliness that pervades the shows. She has so much experience she shouldn’t allow herself to compete at the inane level of most of the guests. Who needs all these guests anyway? They’re like weeds clogging the flower beds. Clear them out and let the presenters get their heads down and describe their products. Lockdown was the perfect opportunity to gently wave bye bye.
Great comment.

Latest posts

Back