Jumpsuits

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like some jumpsuits, I just don't like having to deal with pulling the top half down while having to roll up the legs when in a loo used by others - the thought of what's on the floor...

MML - In the early 70's I had a couple of figure hugging (when I had one) stretchy body tops that had press studs between the legs. They were actually great for wearing tucked in trousers and skirts because there was no 'ride up'.

Just wondering if that could be a solution for jumpsuits - like a baby's romper suit, with buttons/press studs in the crotch - they wouldn't be noticeable and more practical than navigating grubby toilet floors.

MML - In the early 70's I had a couple of figure hugging (when I had one) stretchy body tops that had press studs between the legs. They were actually great for wearing tucked in trousers and skirts because there was no 'ride up'.

Just wondering if that could be a solution for jumpsuits - like a baby's romper suit, with buttons/press studs in the crotch - they wouldn't be noticeable and more practical than navigating grubby toilet floors.
But, you wouldn't be able to pull yer knickers down properly if it only opened at the crotch. 🙄
Alright if you're going commando I s'pose. 😊

I remember those, it was ok when you put them on at home but when you were in a public loo trying to keep everything else off the floor it was neigh on impossible to reach around to get the flap in place and do the snaps.

I remember those, it was ok when you put them on at home but when you were in a public loo trying to keep everything else off the floor it was neigh on impossible to reach around to get the flap in place and do the snaps.
Especially if you had a drink or two or five on board....😏

I’m too old now but in my youth they were never long enough in the body. Couple that with Mum’s statement “it’s a boilersuit” put me off anyway and to be fair the styles were like that back then.

I had some cotton dungarees in 1983, never again. My bladder would long have given up the ghost and yes keeping g it off the floor in the loo nope.... Not a.chance

Latest posts

Back