Just to say hello to everybody.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ballerina

Registered Shopper
I wanted to say a big hello to everybody. Some of you may remember me, others will not. I have been away from the forum for a couple of years, it feels like forever. I hdvery rough time, with my family's and my own health. I am happy to say that the corner has been turned. I have sincerely missed you all very much and am looking forward to getting back into the loop, if you will have me!

Ballerina xx

I wanted to say a big hello to everybody. Some of you may remember me, others will not. I have been away from the forum for a couple of years, it feels like forever. I hdvery rough time, with my family's and my own health. I am happy to say that the corner has been turned. I have sincerely missed you all very much and am looking forward to getting back into the loop, if you will have me!

Ballerina xx
Hello Ballerina yes I do remember your name and it’s lovely to have you back ! 🤗😍 Thank you goodness things looking better for you 🤩👌🏼

Ballerina xx
Welcome back.♥️♥️

Awww, welcome back. I think I've mentioned you in some post a few times and I always hoped you'd be back. Hope everything's sorted for you and get those fingers sharpened up for some of your good posts (y) (y) :D

CC

Ballerina xx
Hey Ballerina!

I missed you!

And I just checked and almost exactly one year ago (July 7th 2022), I started a thread asking after you.
It’s in “The Drop” then “all about us” (I think!) it’s there!

Also sent you a personal message last June - which went unanswered which concerned me!

Sorry you’ve had a really hard time but glad you’re back!

I’m extra ill myself and also don’t have access to watching QVC on tv anymore, so I’ve hardly been on here myself either.

Take care and welcome back x

Hey Ballerina!

I missed you!

And I just checked and almost exactly one year ago (July 7th 2022), I started a thread asking after you.
It’s in “The Drop” then “all about us” (I think!) it’s there!

Also sent you a personal message last June - which went unanswered which concerned me!

Sorry you’ve had a really hard time but glad you’re back!

I’m extra ill myself and also don’t have access to watching QVC on tv anymore, so I’ve hardly been on here myself either.

Take care and welcome back x
Hope you will soon be on the mend. Sending a virtual hug.♥️♥️

Sorry didn’t see this - as above not well enough to be on here v much - and then thought it was message to Ballerina!

But thank you I really appreciate your concern and hug!

Sending one back to you! ☺️
Hello Loopy - I'm not here that often lately and most of the time don't log on, just scan what everybody is up to - but I had to say I'm sorry you are having an extra bad time health wise - big hugs 😍 . Last year We shared some posts about products, candles and most importantly cats 🐈 🐱. I really hope things improve for you soon. Hang on in there 😻 Without being too personal, is the fact you can't watch QVC on TV a technical problem or something I (although not very technical) or someone on here could help with? Take good care 🤞🙂

Latest posts

Back