Kelly 'happy' Hoppen TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craig also stupidly suggested that you might buy different coloured "matching" cushions to the throw you get and she quickly said "errr no, I wouldn't". And quite right too. It would look stupid and is totally against everything she stands for.

He is such a tit at times.

Craig also stupidly suggested that you might buy different coloured "matching" cushions to the throw you get and she quickly said "errr no, I wouldn't". And quite right too. It would look stupid and is totally against everything she stands for.

He is such a tit at times.

"at times"? ;)

That show made awkward viewing. She has quite a dry sense of humour, whereas Craig has....none!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I agree with a previous post, Kelly H has a very dry sense of humour, which you get or don't...I really like her she's definately grown on me, she doesn't seem to appreciate the presenters who crawl?smarm over her

I agree with you too Looby! Funnily enough, Lulu Guinness was chuckling at Franks earlier, she said she finds it incredible that she can get so enthusiastic over every bag!! Think there was a really subtle touch of sarcasm there, but Franks didn't get it :rolleyes:

Has the KH tsv sold out? Just went to check it out and I get a laptop on oto :(

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I've gone for the silver grey as it looks like a very light taupe colour, rather than a true grey,,,,,,,I think.

It's difficult to see the true colours as they tend to look different dependent on the lighting in the studio.

it's arrived................... and I don't think I like it. It's a weird colour - not silver, not grey, not cream, not taupe. In fact, I'm sure i can see a tinge of pale green in it. :puke:

I know KH comes in for some stick on here but I like her and her humour. I thought it was fair comment what she said to Craig as he was being his usual gobsh1te self. (Sorry I'm not a fan of his). Ordered the taupe and for the money I don't think it's bad value.

I like her as well. I think she has a naughty sense of humour which appeals to me.

Hi dollydimple
I agree, I bought the silver grey too and its a weird colour, and also has a strange smell.
Not too sure about the size either, too big to look neat, not big enough to reach the floor.
I'm going to see if it grows on me.
I like KH usually, I have a duvet set in silver grey and it's one of my favourites, silky soft and a lovely colour (which is not like the TSV)

Latest posts

Back