Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 02/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to switch of when KH is on screen. Her voice annoys me and she comes across as though she’s bored. Does she do any other colour besides all shades of beige or grey? I wouldn’t know because I’ve never seen a full show.
Nor have I, and I agree she comes across as bored. And boring - unless you like all shades of neutral.

I hate to burst the bubble, but anyone who puts a chair or a plant pot in a room can describe themselves as an 'interior designer'. It's a bit like the people you see on news channels who describe themselves as 'social commentators' ... yes, we all all: we can speak and form an opinion. Oh the ego of these people.

KH seems to have made an awful lot of money by putting plant pots on tables and churning out grey/beige duvet covers. Saying that, I've a couple of bedspreads in her range and they are actually very good quality. I agree she's a bit boring though, as is the Cozee woman.

CC

I am NOT a Kelly Hoppen fan - of her or of her interiors, but I have to say she came across surprisingly well on the recent series of Interior Design Masters..

She’s been on it before - as a guest judge - and she’s more positive than I expected her to be!

Think it’s still on iPlayer if anyone is interested!

[Just checked and it is… episode 3 where they were designing Ascot hospitality boxes. And don’t worry the designers did get better!]

K by Kelly Hoppen 100% Cotton Matelasse Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 831347
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £99.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

Double QVC Price £117.00 Todays Special Value Price £78.00
King Size QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £87.00
Super King Size QVC Price £147.00 Todays Special Value Price £96.00

Transform your bedroom into a sanctuary of comfort and style with this six-piece duvet set from K by Kelly Hoppen. Made from 100% cotton with a luxurious matelasse jacquard design, this set not only promises a peaceful night's sleep, but also adds a touch of opulence to your space. Perfect for refreshing your bedroom's look or as a thoughtful gift for newlyweds, this set includes everything needed for a complete bedding makeover.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this K By Kelly Hoppen Matelasse Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay for the Single: £99 plus P&P, Double: £117 plus P&P, King: £132 plus P&P, Super King: £147 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just Single: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £33 / 33%, Double: £78 plus P&P, you’re saving £39 /33%, King: £87 plus P&P, you’re saving £45 /34%, Super King: £96 plus P&P, you’re saving £51 /35%.

Luxurious comfort - crafted from 100% cotton with a geometric matelasse design, this duvet set brings an artisanal touch to your bedroom. Matelasse is a traditional weaving technique that interlocks cotton yarns to create a textured, quilted finish.

Chic design - designed especially for QVC by Kelly Hoppen, this set embraces a relaxed, abstract aesthetic. It reflects Kelly’s versatile design direction, showcasing a more laid-back, contemporary look.

Your bedroom makeover - this six-piece set has everything you need for a refresh: one duvet cover, four Oxford pillowcases, and one fitted sheet. What's more, it's available in three colour options – White, Silver Grey, or Taupe.

• 100% cotton
  • Matelasse Jacquard design
  • Machine washable at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle
  • Tumble dry low and iron on a low setting if needed
  • Suitable for normal dry cleaning

Colour options:

• White
  • Silver Grey
  • Taupe

Contains:

• 1 x Duvet Cover
  • 4 x Oxford Pillowcases
  • 1 x Deep Pocket Fitted sheet

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" 15")

Oxford pillowcases:

• 51cm x 76cm 5cm (20.1" x 29.9" 2")

All measurements are approximate

Hope it's with Jill Franks because she's petrified of her
What I’d like to see, Gooner, is Jill Franks wearing her usual Barbie attire when on with Kelly. She presented last night wearing mostly black…imagine the look on Kelly’s face if she’d sported her fluorescent sequin number or one of her (many) one-shoulder pink, flouncy horrors!

Nor have I, and I agree she comes across as bored. And boring - unless you like all shades of neutral.
It's the drawl of her voice just before she yawns. I get the impression that she feels she is doing us a huge favour. No doubt, the sheets are good quality but some of her other stuff is rubbish. A squishy basket she suggested you could put bread in. I suppose she meant long, French baguettes. And aren't books supposed to be read? She uses them as bases for ornaments.

I bet Jill wouldn’t dare do her usual flinging arms around BA/guests ‘let me give you a hug’ routine with Kelly Hoppen!
She's done that in the past. It looks like Kelly is keeping a distance now. If Jill really felt comfortable enough to give a BA a hug she would do it before the show starts, but no, she wants to be seen smoozing with a 'celeb'

What I’d like to see, Gooner, is Jill Franks wearing her usual Barbie attire when on with Kelly. She presented last night wearing mostly black…imagine the look on Kelly’s face if she’d sported her fluorescent sequin number or one of her (many) one-shoulder pink, flouncy horrors!
I'd like to see Hoppen doing a show with the presenter Ophelia.

Latest posts

Back