Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 19/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whoever invents this type of bedding which needs ironing certainly hasn`t met my husband. I regularly decamp to the spare room because he is a nightmare to sleep with. He wrestles the duvet, beats the living daylights out of the pillows at least 6 times a night, moves around so much that the top of the fitted sheet ends up at the bottom of the bed or vice versa and can be seen lying on his back like a beached whale, one leg hanging over the side of the bed, both arms flung to either side resembling a clock at quarter to three and snoring to boot. Yep I paint a pretty picture don`t I ?
Consequently I don`t need pretty bedding but some which is non creasing, heavy duty and preferably bedding which has had rigorous SAS type testing. He`s the same build as Jim Royle from the Royle Family so every bedding item has to be big in size and if KH wants someone to really road test her bedding, then my hubby is the man for the job.
I think what you need is a straight jacket:mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_59:Those dull 'on trend'colours (except white) would make me not want to get up in the morning.I like bright ,happy colours . Don't care whether KH would approve!!

KH has turned up for the 3pm show.Wonder if it will help sales.

Doubt it. Peak audiences are up to breakfast and then the evening after 6 or 7 pm.

The "name" guests tend to do shows that fit in their itinerary (that much has been obvious for some time). They no longer feel the need to clear the decks to be available for the whole of a TSV day the way they used to. Sooo we have QVC taking their customers for granted, and apparently also the guests. Mind you, for those not blinded by the glamour of celebrity, the horrible way KH interacts with the presenters, and the lack of familiarity with "her" "designs" give a total lack of authenticity during the hours. She is not the only celebrity whose need to be on air for QVC has declined, but she's the one where the fact it's a chore is most obvious.

For me, if a "designer" is going to ask us to part with money to buy premium priced products, whether designed by them or not, they have a responsibility to make sure the premium pricing is reflected by quality product... and to have a modicum of grace and enthusiasm about appearing in their scheduled hours on QVC. If we're not good enough to spare the time, perhaps we need to stop sparing her the money.

Kelly makes me feel very tense. I can feel the atmosphere through the tv now she is on live. I actually feel sorry for Chloe!

Honestly Kelly is the gift which keeps giving..... talking about the problem of dog hair in a (presumably) taupe house -what does Kelly do? She hoovers ..... the dog! ��

Kelly makes me feel very tense. I can feel the atmosphere through the tv now she is on live. I actually feel sorry for Chloe!

She is so consistently awful with the presenters, I think she must get a kick out of it. She puts me in mind of the character Meryl Streep plays in The Devil Wears Prada (supposedly modelled on Anna Wintour the US Vogue Editor)...

Had to laugh she asked Chloe if the large pillowcase was called an Oxford!! REALLY knows her products.

Honestly Kelly is the gift which keeps giving..... talking about the problem of dog hair in a (presumably) taupe house -what does Kelly do? She hoovers ..... the dog! ��

I really cannot imagine her having a dog or anything that's going to mess up her perfect home.

I tell you what, it shows what sort of world we're living in when someone (KH) can make an absolute fortune out of making a bed. I really don't know how we all ever managed before she came on the scene and showed us, so on behalf of us all, bless you Kelly :mysmilie_13:

at this rate she wont be on qvc much longer what a poor tsv. qvc are not doing thier homework several bad tsv's in a row

at this rate she wont be on qvc much longer what a poor tsv. qvc are not doing thier homework several bad tsv's in a row

I don't think they'll be getting rid of her . She's a name and QVC seem to like the designers on board.There will also always be people who will buy the stuff just because it's designer and because they believe all the hype about the qualities of a product ,whether or not it is true .

The next Dyson hour will probably have an attachment for that! :grin:

Did the TSV sell out? I couldn't be bothered watching. Quite a few folk on Facebook were complaining about the exorbitant price and said they wouldn't be buying. I was wondering if it was as popular as they usually are or if we are getting a bit fed up of Ms Hoppen?

Did the TSV sell out? I couldn't be bothered watching. Quite a few folk on Facebook were complaining about the exorbitant price and said they wouldn't be buying. I was wondering if it was as popular as they usually are or if we are getting a bit fed up of Ms Hoppen?

It didnt sell out .I think the white was selling OK but I never watched later in the day so not sure.

Poor Kell's old man - can you imagine what she must be like with her mithering him not to put his feet up, don't lean on that cushion and crush it, don't put that cup there, pick that magazine up...
Been there. Done that and have the tee shirt. After the first 30 years they stop their moaning.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back