Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 19/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did the TSV sell out? I couldn't be bothered watching. Quite a few folk on Facebook were complaining about the exorbitant price and said they wouldn't be buying. I was wondering if it was as popular as they usually are or if we are getting a bit fed up of Ms Hoppen?

Appears I am wrong in my assumption. Seems people are not buying
KH 's high prices or her attitude.

I don't think they'll be getting rid of her . She's a name and QVC seem to like the designers on board.There will also always be people who will buy the stuff just because it's designer and because they believe all the hype about the qualities of a product ,whether or not it is true .

It isn't true. I've sent two Kelly Hoppen bed sets back as they fell apart at the seams. I couldn't believe they were so shoddy for the price charged.

It isn't true. I've sent two Kelly Hoppen bed sets back as they fell apart at the seams. I couldn't believe they were so shoddy for the price charged.

Disgraceful.I can't see that yours would be
the only poorly made set so if QVC had anything about them they would refuse to stock this brand.I can't believe they sell badly sewn items for such high prices. Sheets etc are not hard things to sew I shouldn't think so did they bother to finish the seams correctly before joining and is the fabric up to scratch? Like I have said previously it seems customers are
not as ready to buy at these high prices especially when they hear of dissatisfied customers.

Disgraceful.I can't see that yours would be
the only poorly made set so if QVC had anything about them they would refuse to stock this brand.I can't believe they sell badly sewn items for such high prices. Sheets etc are not hard things to sew I shouldn't think so did they bother to finish the seams correctly before joining and is the fabric up to scratch? Like I have said previously it seems customers are
not as ready to buy at these high prices especially when they hear of dissatisfied customers.
Could it be that they are made in overseas sweatshops? Whe quantity is more important than quality. Don't like the woman and would never buy her products no matter how they are branded.

No we never really know do we.Ah well I hope anyone who had to send stuff back got their refunds sorted quickly . I'll stick to my cheapo Tesco and M&S bed sets.

Latest posts

Back