Kim & Co Top & Scarf TSV 03/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never bought any clothes from QVC but l could be tempted with this. I love all the colours apart from the yellow which l don't think would do anything for me!

This is exactly how I feel - I've left this thread alone until now but my eye caught the attention of 'TSV scarf' so I had a little look. Love the blue and coral looking ones. I then got even more excited when I realised it was a top & scarf combo because as I was looking through the photos I thought to my "that tops nice too". lol!

Anyone know what Kim & Co's sizing is like? I usually wear an 8 or 10 in tops from Next, other high street shops and supermarket brands.

I have never bought any clothes from QVC but l could be tempted with this. I love all the colours apart from the yellow which l don't think would do anything for me!

Mind you I noticed a powerful lot of acid yellow items on the DHS but I agree not for me in this particular top but I like the taupe one.

Anyone know what Kim & Co's sizing is like? I usually wear an 8 or 10 in tops from Next, other high street shops and supermarket brands.

Personally I find them quite roomy, I am a size 8 and I have to get the XS in Kim & Co, and she doesn't always do an XS, though she usually does with a TSV. I would say her S is a 10-12 in my opinion, far too big for me.

Warwa I would say that Kim and co sizing in small is generally a UK size 12. I'm 8/10 in M&S, Next, BHS and Monsoon. I'm 4ft 11 so most of Kim's tops are too big and too long for me. I can sometimes get away with a very fitted style, but I know this one will be no good for me. I wish she hadn't stopped doing the Petite range as that was better for me. Hey Ho back to the high street for me. I quite like the style of this TSV so I hope everyone that it will fit orders early because I think this could be popular.

I carry my weight on my hips and I find I have to go up at least 1 size in comparison to M&S to get them to fit in the hips.

So £45 once you factor in postage, worth it?

Opinions from those who have purchased this brand would be really useful.

I like the design but enough to pay £45 and then risk it being the wrong size and have to send it back etc. i'm not so sure.

No extra small, so judging by the help I've received this top won't fit me if I get the small :(

Also, I was not expecting £45 (including p&p) so on that front alone I'm out :(

If that is the price I think Kim is starting to price herself out of the market. Her prices have rocketed over the last year or so and I think it will put off new customers from trying the brand, but there will always be die-hard fans who will still buy regardless of value for money....for now anyway.

Too expensive for me too! Bought a lovely jumper in Primark last week for £10, 82% viscose, 16% nylon and 2% elastane and washes well, quite similar in styling to the Kim & co offering, no scarf but I have my eye on one that costs £3, also in Primark.

SCW she does extra small on her own Canadian website and when I e-mailed them some time ago they told me that QVC UK would not stock it, yet there are other brands who bring size XS. Centigrade, Antthony, Annalee and Hope, Mr Max and Etoile are some of them and there are probably more.

Gee I'm lost on the sizes already.

DF looks very old fashioned

Joys colour is good but about 3 sizes too small

Kim's is about 3 sizes too big, looks awful

Well, if seeing Joy wearing this offering doesn't put you off buying it, then nothing will !!!! They must see something different from the Gallery that we can see, because she looks bl......dy awful ! and its about time somebody did something about it.

They look awful on. I think they all look bigger than normal, including Kim herself. Unflattering especially as they are all wearing pyjama type trousers. Needs to be worn with jeans really IMO.

Latest posts

Back