Kim & Co TSV 15/08/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still have lots of Kim & Co including vest tops, some of them nearly as old as my kids (pushing 30) a few years ago I sold some Kim items but later regretted parting with some bits. I sold off some long skirts in the original slinky fabric because I mostly wear trousers after I quit work; so the rest I have kept (stored in the loft with my other hoards) mainly because she doesn't make anything in that viscose slinky - mainly polyester these days.

Back to kim vests. I have some which I wear every week that wash well and never fade. I can sleep in the slinky fabric as I don't find it sweaty, so any tops with cat-pulls, I sleep in.

I think QVC has sidelined Kim in favour of Marla or Ruth in recent years.

Let us know what you think of it
It arrived today and I'm very happy, Suki. It will last me a long time if my other Kim purchases are anything to go by and in fact I've also just ordered it in black so I'm all stocked up with vests now without paying an extra £2 each to get Ruth Langsford's which can't be any better quality than the Kim & Co ones. I feel they're running down her stocks in favour of RL's so I'm pleased I've ordered what I did. :)

Latest posts

Back