Kim TSV 1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Kim TSV 2.jpg
    Kim TSV 2.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 187
Don't like any of them TBH. I recently bought a berry coloured velvet dress from Monsoon which is really lovely so I've decided that all these large garish patterns really aren't for me. Probably look good on the tall models though.

CC

I like the design of the sleeves and the neckline, but I'm none to keen on the pattern or the colours. I also think that the seam around the waist is too obvious and spoils the line of the garment.

Kim & Co Printed Faux Wrap Dress with Blouson Sleeves
Item Number: 403298
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

Make a sophisticated statement with this printed faux wrap dress from Kim & Co, a beautiful design that feels as good as it looks thanks to its stretchy Brazil Jersey fabric. We love the striking botanical print that will have you standing out from the crowd, along with its gorgeous faux wrap style and blouson sleeves. Finishing touches like the waterfall detail at the waist and wide cuffs ensure every part of this chic design appears elegant, making it the ideal choice for daytime events or evening soirees.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kim & Co Printed Wrap Dress with Blouson Sleeves from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £69 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.96 plus P&P, you're saving £19.04.
How to wear it - for an effortlessly chic outfit perfect for a dinner or an evening out, pair this dress with your favourite heels and a clutch bag. Heading into the office? Team it with boots, a blazer and your best work bag. For a more chilled affair, it'll also go well with trainers and a cardigan or casual jacket.
Rich colour range - choose from four options, all of which feature the same stunning botanical silhouette print but with a different coloured background. Green Multi or Red Multi are especially eye-catching with Neutral Multi and Purple Multi offering something slightly subtler.
  • V-neckline
  • Long blouson sleeves with shirring along sleeve head and cuff
  • Faux wrap detail at the front
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Green Multi
  • Neutral Multi
  • Purple Multi
  • Red Multi
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
  • Waist: XS: 76.2cm (30"), S: 81.3cm (32"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 91.4cm (36"), XL: 96.5cm (38"), 2XL: 104.1cm (41"), 3XL: 111.8cm (44")
  • Hip: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 111.8cm (44"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Length: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 102.2cm (40.3"), M: 102.9cm (40.5"), L: 103.5cm (40.8"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 104.8cm (41.3"), 3XL: 105.4cm (41.5")

All measurements are approximate

I hate it, tuned in last night for a look, but the overall purpose of those sleeves alludes me, and not suitable for all.
Funnily enough after seeing the demo, my over all thought was "meh" and that I couldn't see anyone absolutely loving it or absolutely hating it either. Apart from a slight design feature on the sleeves (which I quite like) the rest of the dress imo including the pattern and the colour choices is about as boring as you can get. The dress looked ok on Jenny, slightly better on Jilly but it's one of those dresses that'll do for the office, will do for a night out, or a day out for that matter but I very much doubt it'll attract compliments. There are so many dresses out there - why choose that one? Even the price isn't saying "come and get me".

Agree Merryone. However, Jilly looks OK in the purple one and I'm pleased to see at last she isn't being made to wear ridiculous outfits which don't fit her and make her look horrendous. The last couple of times I've seen her she's looked lovely. Don't like the red one on Jenny.

CC

I think the shape is flattering to all sizes but particularly the curvier ones. I think it is a grown up dress. I like the sleeves. In the winter, I don’t want to have to cover up short sleeve dresses etc with a cardi or jacket. The sleeves are just right.

Jilly has worn some horrendous outfits in the past but caught sight of he in this dress and thought how good she looked.This is not a print I would go to myself or style of dress.

For £49.56 plus zero p&p I have the choice of 2 Phase Eight jersey dresses from the Q clearance. I like both and keep dithering between then so will probably end up buying neither lol So £49.96 plus £3.95 is a non starter for me.

I politely disagree. I like most of Kim’s fabrics and I hate cotton with a vengeance. Glad we are all different
I meant the pattern not the actual fabric, which I have no experience of quality, though like much these days it is polyester of which I’m no fan.

Some of us who grew up in the fifties and sixties will have memories of Bri Nylon school shirts that would bubble against your skin if you sweated in summer. Crimplene was another abomination. Polyester jersey in a good weight these days is miles away from the stuff of old. The tops and cropped trousers that I bought from Kim’s range years ago are still going strong.Naturally some people hate the stuff Lol.I know it’s still polyester but I don’t mind because it makes my life easier laundry wise.

Some of us who grew up in the fifties and sixties will have memories of Bri Nylon school shirts that would bubble against your skin if you sweated in summer. Crimplene was another abomination. Polyester jersey in a good weight these days is miles away from the stuff of old. The tops and cropped trousers that I bought from Kim’s range years ago are still going strong.Naturally some people hate the stuff Lol.I know it’s still polyester but I don’t mind because it makes my life easier laundry wise.
I didn't start school until the late 60's by which time our school shirts were cotton, but boy do I remember the bri nylon nighties and Brentford nylons bed sheets that used to spark!

Latest posts

Back