Kim & co TSV 14/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tend to look like a clown in wide leg stuff and jumpsuits do nothing for my figure, wish I had long slim legs to carry one off but sadly I haven't, at least its a bit different I suppose, will be interesting to see what it looks like on some of the models/presenters ;)

Having been someone who bought a ton of Kim's clothes in the past, I haven't bought anything for longer than I care to remember. Why doesn't Kim ask her long standing customers to post their favourite buys from her range over the years and then she really can see what sells and what doesn't and could bring those designs up to date. She used to do lined evening type trousers and they were brilliant - very slimming as they fell from the rise and there was no crinkling anywhere, just a nice smooth, non clinging leg. In fact I think I've still got a pair from nineteen canteen but they no longer fit round the waist (no surprise there then!!).

CC

Attachments

• Kim TSV 1.jpg
    Kim TSV 1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Kim TSV 2.jpg
    Kim TSV 2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 220
What strikes me about this one is that it looks like a separate top and trousers - The patterned floral ones in particular made me think that if somebody owned a top and a pair of trousers in this design I very much doubt that they'd wear them together because they'd look like a flaming clown! It just looks wrong for a jumpsuit - I think the problem is the that the top looks too much like a t-shirt and it doesn't work.

I think jumpsuits have had their day. I think Boffy has it right that if you have a big bottom these might not be the outfit for you unless you maybe have a longline floaty cardigan thingy over the top. This year at one of the village fetes there was a lady wearing a white jumpsuit and she looked like she had two dead snowmen stuck down the back of it. Unkind? Maybe but it was doing her no favours. I'm lucky that I have Mr CC critique my outfits before I leave the house. Many a time I have heard WTAF? before I've rushed back to the safety of my jeans and Monsoon top :rolleyes: (OK, he doesn't actually say WTAF but it's the stumbling,"oh, yeah, nice, different, do the shoes go?" that is the red flag :LOL:).

CC

I think jumpsuits have had their day. I think Boffy has it right that if you have a big bottom these might not be the outfit for you unless you maybe have a longline floaty cardigan thingy over the top. This year at one of the village fetes there was a lady wearing a white jumpsuit and she looked like she had two dead snowmen stuck down the back of it. Unkind? Maybe but it was doing her no favours. I'm lucky that I have Mr CC critique my outfits before I leave the house. Many a time I have heard WTAF? before I've rushed back to the safety of my jeans and Monsoon top :rolleyes: (OK, he doesn't actually say WTAF but it's the stumbling,"oh, yeah, nice, different, do the shoes go?" that is the red flag :LOL:).

CC
Explain dead snowmen. I'm struggling. Does sit mean a big wet patch., since dead snowmen=melted?

Latest posts

Back