Kim TSV Trousers 3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Kim TSV Trousers 4.jpg
    Kim TSV Trousers 4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 68
  • Kim TSV Trousers 5.jpg
    Kim TSV Trousers 5.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 75
It may be the fashion but I can’t stand oversized jackets, anyhow I’ve ordered a smart blazer from JM in clearance think it was originally £124 now £62.

A blazer needs to be tailored with brass buttons, not made from a slouchy sweaty poly fabric.
I don't necessarily think that a blazer has to have brass buttons but I know a lot of them do, but they most certainly should be a tailored garment. I think the reason the word "blazer" has been used is to make it sound like you're getting more for your money than you really are, that and the fact blazers are the in thing right now. This is a slouch jacket, it's indoor wear - a proper blazer is outer wear. Anyone wanna hazard a guess at the price for the 2 pieces? I reckon they'll want £45 for the jacket and £35 for the trousers, then with £3.95 added to each it'll be the grand sum of £87.90 which will be ridiculous but we'll see!

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Relaxed Fit Blazer
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

There's nothing quite like a blazer for smartening up an outfit and this Kim & Co design is sure to be a new favourite. It's made from the brand's soft Ponte Crepe fabric to give it a wonderful drape and exudes sophistication with its classic shawl collar and shoulder pads. Whether you pair it with tailored trousers, a blouse and heeled boots for a chic office look or with jeans and a casual tee for a trendy weekend outfit, this blazer will always be a smart choice.
Suit up - want to create a polished full-suit look? Team this blazer with our other Today's Special Value offer, the Ponte Crepe wide leg trousers, for a gorgeous and beautifully pulled together outfit.
Not only for work - no longer reserved only for the office, blazers are a stylish option for all kinds of special occasions or simply when you want to look the business going about your day. With its relaxed fit and comfortable fabric, this design is especially well-suited to casual as well as smart outings.
Choose your hue - this blazer comes in five different colours including a lush Deep Green or beautiful Orchid, two shades which are brand new to the Kim & Co collection. You can also go completely classic with sophisticated Black or Navy, or be the epitome of elegance in chic Birch.
  • Casual fit
  • Long sleeve
  • Mid-length
  • Shawl collar
  • Shoulder pads
  • Unlined
  • Two-button front closure
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Deep Green
  • Orchid
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Birch

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Relaxed Fit Blazer
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

There's nothing quite like a blazer for smartening up an outfit and this Kim & Co design is sure to be a new favourite. It's made from the brand's soft Ponte Crepe fabric to give it a wonderful drape and exudes sophistication with its classic shawl collar and shoulder pads. Whether you pair it with tailored trousers, a blouse and heeled boots for a chic office look or with jeans and a casual tee for a trendy weekend outfit, this blazer will always be a smart choice.
Suit up - want to create a polished full-suit look? Team this blazer with our other Today's Special Value offer, the Ponte Crepe wide leg trousers, for a gorgeous and beautifully pulled together outfit.
Not only for work - no longer reserved only for the office, blazers are a stylish option for all kinds of special occasions or simply when you want to look the business going about your day. With its relaxed fit and comfortable fabric, this design is especially well-suited to casual as well as smart outings.
Choose your hue - this blazer comes in five different colours including a lush Deep Green or beautiful Orchid, two shades which are brand new to the Kim & Co collection. You can also go completely classic with sophisticated Black or Navy, or be the epitome of elegance in chic Birch.
  • Casual fit
  • Long sleeve
  • Mid-length
  • Shawl collar
  • Shoulder pads
  • Unlined
  • Two-button front closure
Colour options:
  • Deep Green
  • Orchid
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Birch
Working link for Regular Length

I’ve just received 4 identical emails about the Kim & Co TSV. 😳 A little OTT, but I’m still not buying it.

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Wide Leg Trousers
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Regular

Petite

Chic and comfortable, wide leg trousers are adored for good reason and this pair from Kim & Co has certainly caught our attention. Made from the brand's soft Ponte Crepe fabric and featuring a wide elasticated waistband, they feel as good as they look plus provide the practical addition of pockets (yay!). We can see you wearing them for both work and weekend outings, with anything from a smart shirt and jacket to a simple vest top and cardigan.
Suit up - want to create a polished full-suit look? Team these trousers with our other Today's Special Value offer, the Ponte Crepe blazer, for a gorgeous and beautifully pulled together outfit.
For 9 - 5 and beyond - as well as being a perfect choice for your work wardrobe, these easy-to-adapt wide leg trousers will see you from casual coffees to evening soirees and everything in-between. Going smart? Tuck in a blouse, pop on your heels and add some staple jewellery. Feeling casual? Pull on a jumper or tee and slip into a pair of trainers for a stylish look that appears effortless.
Choose your hue - these trousers come in five different colours including a lush Deep Green or beautiful Orchid, two shades which are brand new to the Kim & Co collection. You can also go completely classic with sophisticated Black or Navy, or be the epitome of elegance in chic Birch.
  • Casual fit
  • Wide leg
  • Wide comfort waistband
  • Topstitching along side seam
  • Slanted pockets at front side seam
Colour options:
  • Deep Green
  • Orchid
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Birch

I wasn’t far out with my reckoning- only a smidge more overpriced than I thought it would be. You never know, one day they might manage to offer us value for money! Reducing a colossally ridiculous price to a slightly less, but still ridiculous price doesn’t do it for me!

Again another outfit that wasn't as egregious once seen on the models. Jenny B (though I'm not sure about the tied waist shirt with it) looked great and so did Alex Kramer both were wearing flatform trainers and it gave the outfit a good balance. Once the models started coming through wearing high ankle boots then it didn't look so good, as the trousers became half mast. A casual suit needs casual footwear imo otherwise it doesn't work. Claire in the right size actually looked great, especially in the pink, for once you could actually see that the jacket could be fastened. She looked pretty good in the navy and the dark green, but sadly it was back to square one when they sent her out wearing the trousers in the muddy brown colour, too tight and the ankle boots didn't help.

Well, I’ve gone out on a limb and despite them being over priced have ordered the trousers. I’ve been looking for a pair of “tidy” black trousers for a while and never found quite what I want. I like the waistband on these ( not that it matters what the waistband looks like as I never tuck anything in…go figure…)
We go away quite often for weekends, often by train and I try and travel as light as possible. These look like they’ll be rucksack friendly.
Only ever ordered one thing from Kim before; a plain black jumpsuit, which actually was really nice and made me look slimmer. Unfortunately it was a tad too big so was returned and the next size down was gone.

Latest posts

Back