Kipling 😂 bag names

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not commenting on your post, Merry, because I might come off as being lewd.
Oh, go on. It doesn’t stop others on here. Except me, of course - pure as the driven snow.

They usually bang on about how much these bags can hold (usually a purse, phone, keys and a bottle of water at least), but it’s not a great selling point to boast about how much you can fit in your Fanni, is it? A lipstick maybe?

Oh dear, I seem to have contradicted myself in one post!

Nars had a range of lipsticks named for famous film stars and yes they had one called Fanny. Gorgeous shade named for Fanny Brice also known as Funny Girl think the musical based on her life. I remember saying if asked I was going to say the shade was Fan Nay, no way was I wearing Fanny. 😂
Fanny lipstick doesn't sound quite right, they might've been better off calling it Fanny Brice

Oh, go on. It doesn’t stop others on here. Except me, of course - pure as the driven snow.

They usually bang on about how much these bags can hold (usually a purse, phone, keys and a bottle of water at least), but it’s not a great selling point to boast about how much you can fit in your Fanni, is it? A lipstick maybe?

Oh dear, I seem to have contradicted myself in one post!
Or what have you got in your Fanni today.🤭

Was watching the repeat with Dale

I kid you not … the first bag they showed was the AIRY and the second was ….. drum roll the … FANNI
🥴
Do you think somebody in the gallery is having a giggle 😂👍
Did Dale keep a straight face ???

Latest posts

Back