Kipling prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

craftology

Registered Shopper
Just a quick heads-up, the Reth is on-screen right now at the oh so vastly discounted price of 47£ + P&P. I just bought the tangerine version off amazon.co.uk for 29.50£, no P&P, and a while ago got the organic green for 22£. (and I did go for the pink print Fairfax OTO, I will need to do some clever hiding from OH here!)

Oh well, it's the first time all year I even watched QVC, my resolution was holding strong so I'm not going to beat myself up too much about it.

Buggeration - just checked on Amazon and the two colours I like are £60 and more... much dearer than QVC!

I know, it's really a gamble - I like the new deep sky blue and that was more expensive. I ordered a bag from Kipling in their sale and that really was a bargain but it looks like it got lost in the post, 3 weeks and still no word, so I'm not sure I'm doing that again.

that's a shame..hope it turns up...have you contacted them..?

I think it's the deep sky blue I like, and the blue violet, and the black & white print one wasn't even there. Ne'mind, the longer I procrastinate the less likely I am to splurge - I'm not in the same league with those people who have them in the hundreds (and don't intend to be!) but I do already have two Reths, a Defea, a Fairfax, a Machida and an Adley..!

Just got an email back this morning to say they're chasing it up with the courier so we'll see. I do have a couple now (about 6?), most bought when I could get them cheap and I do like them but tbh I feel I've been suckered into the whole thing...

Hope they sort that missing one out for you. We're about the same then, with half a dozen, give or take - I dunno how I got into them as I never liked them that much, specially at the price, but I found some in a little local shop (very limited range) and bought my first Reth as I liked them better in the flesh, so to speak, and it went from there!

I do like Kipling bags for travelling, as they are light-weight and good for organisation. I find they wash really well too but they probably are over-priced for what thay are. Got a lovely wallet from Kipling in their sale for £15 and free p & p, which I am really pleased with.

I have to say I do like my kipling bags.They suit my needs so well - and I love all the colours.I also don't want a leather bag.

I couldn't possibly say how many I've ought over the years - but I do sell them on ebay,when I want a new one - and I find they hold their prices well.

I've got about 10 in my current collection of old faves that I just wouldn't sell and also new purchases.I've ordered from QVC,the kipling website,ebay and I've bought from the outlet shop in Portsmouth.

I always thought that too until I bought a small gold one that was a TSV when I was a new QVC customer about 7 years ago ..now I have 7 and the leather and faux`s are languishing in the top cupboard of the wardrobe!! Each to their own lol

I'd like them to bring back the Sugar bag they did a few years ago. It's the perfect size for me and everything else just seems too small or way to big.

There were lots of Kipling bags in TK Maxx last night. I got a large shoulder bag with detachable strap in the Peter Pilotto galaxy print for £24.99, RRP was about £80 I think!

There were lots of Kipling bags in TK Maxx last night. I got a large shoulder bag with detachable strap in the Peter Pilotto galaxy print for £24.99, RRP was about £80 I think!

thanks for that Beketaten...I popped into Nottm today and headed for T K Maxx - alas, only five or six Kiplings in the place but I did get a Reth for £19.99 - at that price I wasn't going to leave it sitting there even tho I have two already! I would have liked another Fairfax for preference but never mind - the other bags available were too small for me, I need something with organisation!

Latest posts

Back