KitchenAid TSV 27/10/21

brissles

VIP Shopper
So that'll be 5 boxes with 5 mini torches, or a double pack of portable battery charges, or a set of ID protecting wallets in various designs. Followed by a day of numerous beauty collections complete with cheap bag/holdall/washbag, and possibly Frank Usher with the cheap scarves, finishing off with Diamoneek jewellery.

Oh QVC we know you soooo well.

Sazza

Staff member
TSV is from KitchenAid

D

Deleted member 21102

I bought my Artisan mixer from QVC as a TSV a few years ago and it is definitely the best mixer I've had and at £280-odd, excellent value for money. But I suspect it might have been a reconditioned one, hence the price, because all the instructions came in a foreign language. Not that it matters because it looks and performs like new and I love it. If it's the lower price, it will only be in the four basic colours: cream, red, silver and black - unless QVC has bought up a stash of discontinued colours they can charge premium rates for which are gorgeous, I admit, but cost hundreds. Mine came with the stainless bowl and the 3 beaters and I haven't needed any more.

But of course it might be another gadget.

D

Deleted member 21102

PS - I googled Kitchenaid medium mixer and it seems the company have closed some stores worldwide, shed jobs and the range available is limited, probably due to lockdown, so expect knock-down prices from QVC. See what you can google. ;)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Attachments

• Kitchenaid TSV 1.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Kitchenaid TSV 2.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Kitchenaid TSV 3.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Kitchenaid TSV 4.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 4.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Kitchenaid TSV 5.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 5.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 44

candycane

Aldi are doing a kenwood stand mixer for £245 and also lookey likey Le Creuset for £25-30 (the blue ones that sold out on Q).

I'd love this kitchen aid in cream but it's too much money to justify as I've a tiny kitchen and probably wouldn't bake that much. Hmmmm maybe I would if I had one and Mr CC would be the size of a house instead of the size of a shed.

CC

Why don’t they support Kenwood, a terrific lifelong brand, every bit as good if not better than KitchenAid, which is used on every baking show. It beggars my belief.

boffy

VIP Shopper
Why don’t they support Kenwood, a terrific lifelong brand, every bit as good if not better than KitchenAid, which is used on every baking show. It beggars my belief.
I have a Kenwood chef and its magnificent. Practical, easy to clean and the all stainless steel machine looks the part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobportal

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks