• Dune TSV 55.jpg
    Dune TSV 55.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 219
Dune London Embellished Leather Boot
Item Number: 199687
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £118.98
P&P £4.95

Elevate your style this season with the Preserve boots from Dune. Set on a grippy cleated sole and adorned with eye-catching embellishments, these soft-leather boots feature a round toe, a rear pull-on tab and metal eyelets, all finished with a sleek buckle strap. The perfect blend of edgy and glamorous, these effortlessly cool boots will pair stylishly with skinny jeans or a midi skirt to finish off your outfits.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Dune Embellished Biker Boots from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £165 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £118.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £46.02.
Exclusive to QVC - don't miss the opportunity to own these chic-meets-street boots from Dune. They're currently only available at QVC!
A wardrobe staple - these must-have boots are versatile enough to blend with any style this season. For a laid-back look, pair with cropped trousers and a chunky knit. Something sleeker? Try faux leather leggings and a blazer. For party vibes, a dress or skirt with fun tights is the way to go. One pair of boots, countless options!
Three colour options - available in three versatile colours, Black, Silver and White, each hue offers a distinct mood and style. Pick your pair and find the perfect match to your outfits and occasions.
  • Chunky sole for grip and stability
  • Zip inner for easy on and off
  • Adjustable lace for the perfect fit
  • True to size if in-between sizes to go up
  • Flat heel
  • Outer: leather; inner and sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 2cm (0.8")
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Pewter
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Like so many of QVC boots, too narrow but not described as a narrow fitting. It's as if having a narrow foot is normal whereas a wide fitting has to be catered for and advertised specifically but I bet that at least a third of their customers have wider feet. And another gripe - they very rarely show the soles of any shoes or boots for any length of time, if at all, yet it's one of the most important parts of the shoe or boot because accidents can happen if there's not enough grip. I don't like these boots anyway, nor do I need another pair.

Far too fussy for me. I have a biker boot from ugg gorgeous. They even put a sheepskin inner sole inside.

Far too fussy for me. I have a biker boot from ugg gorgeous. They even put a sheepskin inner sole inside.
Me too, far too much going on. I have to say that over the years I've developed a dislike for anything "statement" Don't get me wrong, I don't mind "bold" but for me there's a point when it can tip over into ott territory. I've got a pair of biker style boots, the heel is chunky but not over so, they've got a couple of buckles to give them that look. I've got a black and gold animal print wrap (oversized scarf) it can be worn inside or outside of an outer garment but it doesn't make me look like I'm about to start singing opera -"drama" kimono anyone?! I've got a few necklaces but I'll wear one to enhance an outfit and not overpower.
In the Dune hour I saw a pair of flat black ankle boots with a small Dune logo, they were classy and then some, had they not been so expensive I would've bought them even though I don't need them, they'd go with anything. I'll keep a good eye out for the sales!

I really liked them but with my wide fit feet with high instep, no chance. I have learnt never to trust QVC with sizing and I need to try footwear on. Incidentally the thought of return postage put me off. I ordered daughter pay go moda pelle boots from their own site. Didn’t fit. Left one was sized oddly. The lady at post office asked me the value. When I told her, it cost me £11 to return, yes £11, because of weight and the insurance on the item. Got refund fast, though but lesson learnt.

I really liked them but with my wide fit feet with high instep, no chance. I have learnt never to trust QVC with sizing and I need to try footwear on. Incidentally the thought of return postage put me off. I ordered daughter pay go moda pelle boots from their own site. Didn’t fit. Left one was sized oddly. The lady at post office asked me the value. When I told her, it cost me £11 to return, yes £11, because of weight and the insurance on the item. Got refund fast, though but lesson learnt.
Wow! I would only ever buy heavy items from companies that offer free returns. I don't mind so much when the charge is £3 or £4 (the price of a bus fare or a sarnie and a bag of crisps) but when it's money that can actually buy you something then that's a no no for me!

Wow! I would only ever buy heavy items from companies that offer free returns. I don't mind so much when the charge is £3 or £4 (the price of a bus fare or a sarnie and a bag of crisps) but when it's money that can actually buy you something then that's a no no for me!
Yes. Because they were a birthday present for my daughter and it was what she asked for, I didn’t check. She has “ordinary “ feet so, silly me, I never thought about returning. There was something odd about the left foot. But lesson learnt - check return policy. I should have tried other couriers as well. It was my own fault.

Like so many of QVC boots, too narrow but not described as a narrow fitting. It's as if having a narrow foot is normal whereas a wide fitting has to be catered for and advertised specifically but I bet that at least a third of their customers have wider feet. And another gripe - they very rarely show the soles of any shoes or boots for any length of time, if at all, yet it's one of the most important parts of the shoe or boot because accidents can happen if there's not enough grip. I don't like these boots anyway, nor do I need another pair.
Absolutely, loads of women have wide feet, it's to do with your frame, not your weight. And yet I think because of perceived ideas of female "beauty" it's seen as some sort of aberration. QVC used to do some wide fittings and I'm sure they don't now because they would work out a bit more expensive. But I'd happily pay an extra few ££ for stylish footwear that was just a few mm wider. How many women go up a size just to get the width? I bet it's thousands.

Are these pantomime boots ? I have several pairs of Dune (proper) shoes bought years ago, are actually attractive and which I still wear.
I'm a dinosaur I know, but seeing these unladylike biker boots worn with summer dresses just jarrs on me. Anyone over 50 wearing that look is trying too hard and a bit tragic tbh.

Yes I have fallen for the £11+ cost of returning an item and vowed never to do it again.Still it is cheaper than keeping and paying for an expensive item! The Dyson hairdryer was one and another a Radley bag.They we’re back with QVC within hours but then the usual wait for refund.

Yes. Because they were a birthday present for my daughter and it was what she asked for, I didn’t check. She has “ordinary “ feet so, silly me, I never thought about returning. There was something odd about the left foot. But lesson learnt - check return policy. I should have tried other couriers as well. It was my own fault.
If there was definitely something wrong with the construction of the item they should have paid the return postage.

Are these pantomime boots ? I have several pairs of Dune (proper) shoes bought years ago, are actually attractive and which I still wear.
I'm a dinosaur I know, but seeing these unladylike biker boots worn with summer dresses just jarrs on me. Anyone over 50 wearing that look is trying too hard and a bit tragic tbh.
I feel the same way but I think you should go for it if you really don't care a rat's a**se what others think. Quite a number of women post photos of their feet in their outrageous boots, never showing the rest of themselves.

Latest posts

Back