69.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Adesso TSV 4.jpg
    Adesso TSV 4.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Adesso TSV 5.jpg
    Adesso TSV 5.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 191
adesso on QVC dont really do wide fit as they have tried but didnt work out
Thank you. Yes because I have wide fit feet, I am concerned about buying shoes without trying them on first. The postage costs of ordering shoes from QVC prevents me ordering shoes to try on, especially when presenters give limited info about fit. A presenter saying “they are wearing their usual size “ is no help unless they give some info about their feet! I look at the models and see their poor feet bulging out. I have learnt that vionic, adesso, moda pele are a no no for me. I buy skechers when they are half sizes on lace ups.

The Lily sandals they did for the last TSV fitted my super wide, size 9 feet, and without showing any of the velcro. So it is worth a punt...as they say cheaper than going to the shops and paying the parking and a coffee!!

The Lily sandals they did for the last TSV fitted my super wide, size 9 feet, and without showing any of the velcro. So it is worth a punt...as they say cheaper than going to the shops and paying the parking and a coffee!!
Thank you. I will watch and see how they fit the models and listen to their advice. I also buy the sandals with velcro across the width of the foot which means I can adjust them. I hear what you say about postage.

I have a pair of Adesso sandals and I have the widest feet on earth. They fit. I think you probably need to see them on and look at the models' feet to get a better idea. They are very good quality.

CC

I have a pair of Adesso sandals and I have the widest feet on earth. They fit. I think you probably need to see them on and look at the models' feet to get a better idea. They are very good quality.

CC
I do like some of their styles. Thank you for everyone's advice.

Adesso Leather High Top Trainer
Item Number: 199359
QVC Price £89.50
Todays Special Value Price £63.96
P&P £4.95

You will be adding an on-trend finishing touch to your outfits every time you put on these stylish hi-top trainers from Adesso. Made from soft leather and featuring flexible gripped soles, they offer comfort as well as functionality, especially with both zip and lace fastenings for easy access and adjustability too. A versatile design for your footwear collection, you'll want to reach for them whether you're going to work or heading out on a casual outing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Adesso Leather High Top Trainers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £89.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96 plus P&P, you're saving £25.54.
Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.
How to style - fresh and fashion-forward, these trainers can be styled in a number of ways. Go for effortless chic by pairing them with jeans, a jumper and a leather jacket, or try with tailored trousers, a top and a blazer for a trendy office look. Getting dressed for a casual weekend outing? Team your new favourite trainers with leggings and a hoodie for a laidback but stylish ensemble.
Choose your design - currently only available at QVC, this design comes in five gorgeous options. Looking for something classic? We'd recommend the Black or White option. If you're a fan of prints, you'll love the Leopard design, or go for Plum or Blue to add a pop of colour to your look.
  • Outer: leather; inner: leather and textile; sole: manmade
  • Outer (leopard option): printed suede
  • Stitch details on panels and tongue
  • Heel height: 20mm
Design options:
  • Black
  • White
  • Leopard
  • Plum
  • Blue
All measurements are approximate

I like the colours too, but the design would not be comfortable for me...narrowish feet but v high instep and swollen ankles (I paint a delightful picture but I actually rather like my feet ). High tops just don't work for me...I really wanted a pair of baseball-style boots back in the 70s and was gutted that none fit. I've learnt long since to work with what I've got!

Not a good look on Tiffany, especially the black ones with the dress. There is also the usual what size, presenter go up a size and Adesso saying go down or the other way around. So who do you believe? I have a high instep and these look very flat indeed.

Style reminds me of Florence...no not the stylish Italian city...
Florence and Dougal and Zebedee; happy days. Florence definitely needs some PK elasticiser though. In fact they all do!
I won an Easter egg at school for decorating a real egg to look like Zebedee; hadn't thought about that for ages. It looked just like the 'real thing'.
Time for bed!

Latest posts

Back