Kodak Hero 9.1 Printer, Scanner Copier, Fax Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SX235, with 4 separate ink cartridges (so you don't have to replace all 3 colours if you only run out of one).

It is very small, footprint not much bigger than an A4 sheet of paper and only about 5 inches high.

The SX435 has a colour screen, card reader and USB input for about £9 extra from Amazon.

PS I haven't seen the Kodak presentation but doubt if it does more.

Last edited:
We have a Kodak ESP7 All-in-One Printer which is great but I'm sick and tired of having to replace the colour cartridge every time the black one runs out and I can't find any way round it. So much for Kodak going on about their cheap replacement cartridges......not such a good deal when you have to replace both at the same time!! You love your technology Stratobuddy.....any suggestions?

I have an Epsom and LOVE it after having HP's since the year dot.
I brought mine from John Lewis on line.
I love the fact that you can replace the individual ink colours and can get the replacement cartridges on line for only £1 each

SX235, with 4 separate ink cartridges (so you don't have to replace all 3 colours if you only run out of one).

It is very small, footprint not much bigger than an A4 sheet of paper and only about 5 inches high.

The SX435 has a colour screen, card reader and USB input for about £9 extra from Amazon.

PS I haven't seen the Kodak presentation but doubt if it does more.

I forgot to say there is a W after the number to denote Wireless/WiFi.

Last edited:
We have a Kodak ESP7 All-in-One Printer which is great but I'm sick and tired of having to replace the colour cartridge every time the black one runs out and I can't find any way round it. So much for Kodak going on about their cheap replacement cartridges......not such a good deal when you have to replace both at the same time!! You love your technology Stratobuddy.....any suggestions?

Epson seem to be moving towards 4 separate inks (black + 3 colours) as on my new one.

BTW I had to buy it because of my previous Epson 3 in 1 not being used for about 2 years and the heads dried out and clogged up, and it was cheaper to buy a new one rather than have it repaired.

The new one is 1/4 the size, but it seems a shame to throw the old one out (it cost well over £100) when the scanner works perfectly well.

Got excited when I saw "super bargain price" but too expensive for me!

I need a wifi printer for VERY occassional printing of documents - not printing photos or anything needing good quality.

Can anyone suggest what spec I should be looking for? Bearing in mind I am a techno-numpty!

I bought a wifi Epson yesterday in Sainsburys half price @ £49.99
It copy's and scans too
Well worth a look :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got excited when I saw "super bargain price" but too expensive for me!

I need a wifi printer for VERY occassional printing of documents - not printing photos or anything needing good quality.

Can anyone suggest what spec I should be looking for? Bearing in mind I am a techno-numpty!

If its VERY occasional use, the trouble with an inkjet is that the inks will dry out and clog up the heads if not used much.

On the other hand, if you leave it switched on, every now and then it cleans the heads to prevent this, then when you want to print something you find that all the ink has run out, even though you've not printed anything!!!

The old type needle printers that used ribbons (like a typewriter did) were much better in that respect, and only did B&W, not colour, but I doubt you can even buy them now.

So its laser (B&W and more expensive) or ink-jet these days, as far as I'm aware.

I still have an old needle-type printer, but modern PC's don't even have the right socket to plug it into.

BTW I can't remember the correct name for the "Needle" type printers, can anyone remember?

I can certainly vouch for B&W laser printers. We picked ours up cheap on ebay second hand, had it at least 3 or 4 years and only had to change the toner twice. Great for printing documents, also online postage labels as the toner won't run.

I bought the kodak hero 7.1 as a tsv from QVC and returned it immediately. A wifi machine, it would not allow me to connect / print wirelessly which defeated the objective in buying the all in one in the first place. I think I will stay with the reliable HP.

Latest posts

Back