Korres TSV 27/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know I have said this before shopperholic but our lives seem to mirror each other! It really is true! I have similar service with a cup of tea and a snack brought upstairs while I am either reading or watching something like Judge Judy!

I know I have said this before shopperholic but our lives seem to mirror each other! It really is true! I have similar service with a cup of tea and a snack brought upstairs while I am either reading or watching something like Judge Judy!

Yeah I totally agree 👏👏👏 and truly think if we lived nearer we’d be the best of friends having a good old gab in a Coffee shop putting the world to rights, as we’re best of friends here, saying that, Corona has put a stop to all that anyway so we’d probably be doing this, the next best thing.........have a lovely and safe day Evie luv. ❤️😘 xxx

I usually sleep most of Christmas day.

In the two weeks before Christmas I'll be starting 7.00 and finishing 20.30, (no days off) lunch breaks are not taken so it's a packet of Jaffa cakes behind the till, add on 30 minutes commute both ways and it's a looong day.

I live alone apart from Snickers my dog, she don't care about Christmas and at that point I care even less :)

PS, Update on the rescued mum and kittens...they are all doing really well 😺:D

Mine arrived but had leaked in the packaging
I emailed cust services twice with no response so went to the website to try and contact customer services that way and it said to do a messenger chat

messenger chat responded within 8 hours with ..... wait for it .... would you be happy for us to send out a replacement, and keep the leaking one - perhaps to decant if possible.
at long long last a customer service that actually is worth having!!!

Latest posts

Back