Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Reversible Velvetsoft 7 Piece Complete Bedding Collection
Item Number: 826936
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £96.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

Double QVC Price £102.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

King QVC Price £111.00 Todays Special Value Price £72.00

Super King QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £77.00

Your bedroom is your sanctuary and it deserves the best - so don't miss out on this seven-piece collection from Cozee Home. With a blend of embossed, spot and colour block printed Velvetsoft fabrics, this harmonious ensemble will instantly elevate any bedroom aesthetic. Whether you want to elevate your sleep or spend a few more lazy mornings in bed, this sumptuous set ensures you'll always lounge in luxury.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cozee Home Reversible Velvetsoft 7 Piece Complete Bedding Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay for the Single: £95 plus P&P, £100 plus P&P, King: £106 plus P&P, Super King: £113 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of Single: £57 plus P&P, you’re saving £38 /40%, Double: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £34 /34%, King: £72 plus P&P, you’re saving £34/32%, Super King: £77 plus P&P, you’re saving £36/ 32%.

Velvetsoft
- known as Cozee Home's best-loved fabrication, Velvetsoft is designed to provide warmth without adding weight. This plush, lightweight fabric has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.

Transform your bed - a comprehensive set, you won't need to look elsewhere to give your bed a makeover. Each piece works to ensure your bed is not just comfortable, but also a stylish centrepiece in your bedroom.

Easy maintenance - machine washable at 30C, this seven-piece bedding collection offers total convenience and ease of care.

Choose your colour - this duvet set is available in five elegant shades - Grey, Stone, Blue, Pink and Ochre. Pick the perfect Cozee Home colour to match your decor and enjoy a personalised touch of luxury.

Winter warmth - for that extra layer of warmth, Cozee Home delivers. Including a duvet cover, a fitted sheet, two housewife pillowcases, two Oxford shams and a colour block printed throw, you're fully equipped to face even the chilliest nights.

• Button fastening on duvet cover
  • Duvet and pillowcase face: embossed Velvetsoft; reverse: spot print Velvetsoft
  • Oxford sham face: spot print Velvetsoft; reverse: embossed Velvetsoft
  • Fitted sheet: solid Velvetsoft
  • Throw: colour-block print Velvetsoft
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Stone
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Ochre

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x housewife pillowcases
  • 2 x Oxford shams
  • 1 x throw

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 79" x 15")

• Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
  • Oxford sham (l x w x d): 60cm x 85cm (23.6" x 33.5")
  • Throw: 150cm x 200cm (59.1" x 78.7")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

My Cozee duvet set is on the bed already! This seems like a good price though, including a sheet and a throw. Might have a nose.

CC

My Cozee duvet set is on the bed already! This seems like a good price though, including a sheet and a throw. Might have a nose.

CC
I seem to have managed to lose a velvetsoft sheet somehow so need another one. Hopefully this set will be good although no green colour so I will have to see. Love love love my cozee bedding, and throws.

Cozee Home Reversible Velvetsoft 7 Piece Complete Bedding Collection
Item Number: 826936
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £96.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

Double QVC Price £102.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

King QVC Price £111.00 Todays Special Value Price £72.00

Super King QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £77.00

Your bedroom is your sanctuary and it deserves the best - so don't miss out on this seven-piece collection from Cozee Home. With a blend of embossed, spot and colour block printed Velvetsoft fabrics, this harmonious ensemble will instantly elevate any bedroom aesthetic. Whether you want to elevate your sleep or spend a few more lazy mornings in bed, this sumptuous set ensures you'll always lounge in luxury.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cozee Home Reversible Velvetsoft 7 Piece Complete Bedding Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay for the Single: £95 plus P&P, £100 plus P&P, King: £106 plus P&P, Super King: £113 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of Single: £57 plus P&P, you’re saving £38 /40%, Double: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £34 /34%, King: £72 plus P&P, you’re saving £34/32%, Super King: £77 plus P&P, you’re saving £36/ 32%.

Velvetsoft - known as Cozee Home's best-loved fabrication, Velvetsoft is designed to provide warmth without adding weight. This plush, lightweight fabric has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.

Transform your bed - a comprehensive set, you won't need to look elsewhere to give your bed a makeover. Each piece works to ensure your bed is not just comfortable, but also a stylish centrepiece in your bedroom.

Easy maintenance - machine washable at 30C, this seven-piece bedding collection offers total convenience and ease of care.

Choose your colour - this duvet set is available in five elegant shades - Grey, Stone, Blue, Pink and Ochre. Pick the perfect Cozee Home colour to match your decor and enjoy a personalised touch of luxury.

Winter warmth - for that extra layer of warmth, Cozee Home delivers. Including a duvet cover, a fitted sheet, two housewife pillowcases, two Oxford shams and a colour block printed throw, you're fully equipped to face even the chilliest nights.

• Button fastening on duvet cover
  • Duvet and pillowcase face: embossed Velvetsoft; reverse: spot print Velvetsoft
  • Oxford sham face: spot print Velvetsoft; reverse: embossed Velvetsoft
  • Fitted sheet: solid Velvetsoft
  • Throw: colour-block print Velvetsoft
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Stone
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Ochre

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x housewife pillowcases
  • 2 x Oxford shams
  • 1 x throw

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 79" x 15")

• Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
  • Oxford sham (l x w x d): 60cm x 85cm (23.6" x 33.5")
  • Throw: 150cm x 200cm (59.1" x 78.7")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Working link

What’s going on with this? It says tomorrow’s TSV but the video for it is a rather hyperactive Chloe doing a Bid TV-style presentation alongside Debbie and saying the clock is counting down as it’s a one-hour only TSV? Not sure which hour she’s referring to.

Personally, I’d rather pay less and not have all the pillow cases.

What’s going on with this? It says tomorrow’s TSV but the video for it is a rather hyperactive Chloe doing a Bid TV-style presentation alongside Debbie and saying the clock is counting down as it’s a one-hour only TSV? Not sure which hour she’s referring to.

Personally, I’d rather pay less and not have all the pillow cases.
when i posted it as live it was on a black friday preview hour & the tsv price was active & live for that 1 hour only & after that it would expire until its acutally live as the tsv

I like the yellow one but do I really need another Cozee bed set at £72 plus postage? Really going to have to sit on my hands as we've just had some big bills and this is definitely a want not need.

CC

when i posted it as live it was on a black friday preview hour & the tsv price was active & live for that 1 hour only & after that it would expire until its acutally live as the tsv
Thanks. I just played the whole video (for punishment) and not once does Chloe say it would be back on a full day offer soon. She says a good five or six times that it is “available today for one hour only and then it will completely disappear from our systems”. Technically, that is not incorrect if it was only available for that one hour on Friday. But no mention at all of the full day coming up when you could buy it. A cynical person might say that was a bit misleading and they were piling on pressure to buy but of course I think QVC only have good, honest intentions and never, ever mislead.

I like the yellow one but do I really need another Cozee bed set at £72 plus postage? Really going to have to sit on my hands as we've just had some big bills and this is definitely a want not need.

CC
I like the blue but feel the same about not needing it and the price.

Different purpose but I bought a nice velvety plush oversized all-in-one hoodie thing from Tesco with 25% off - only £18. Love it. Hate winter.

Thanks. I just played the whole video (for punishment) and not once does Chloe say it would be back on a full day offer soon. She says a good five or six times that it is “available today for one hour only and then it will completely disappear from our systems”. Technically, that is not incorrect if it was only available for that one hour on Friday. But no mention at all of the full day coming up when you could buy it. A cynical person might say that was a bit misleading and they were piling on pressure to buy but of course I think QVC only have good, honest intentions and never, ever mislead.

I like the blue but feel the same about not needing it and the price.

Different purpose but I bought a nice velvety plush oversized all-in-one hoodie thing from Tesco with 25% off - only £18. Love it. Hate winter.
i watched the hour live & she diid mention it lots but not in that video but anyway i think it was very clear as it stated TODAYS SPECIAL VALUE so it would be clear for it to be the one on monday as they made a big thing about them previewing a lot of the TSVs for the black friday/cyber monday deals for one hour only

but i do also get your view too

I felt the same but gave in and ordered the ocre.
I haven't given in yet. I had it in my basket last night and then thought I would wait and see if it sold out overnight and then I wouldn't be able to get it. I'm still not decided, I want the sheet and the throw and although I quite like the quilt I wouldn't have gone for it on its own so (in a good Mavis voice) I don't really know :confused:

Latest posts

Back