• CH TSV 5.jpg
    CH TSV 5.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 151
Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Fluffy Filled Diamond Quilt Bedspread
Item Number: 827786
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

Sink into the soft embrace of this luxurious bedspread from Cozee Home, featuring an elegant new diamond pattern. Crafted with Velvetsoft fabric on the diamond-patterned side and complemented by a plush Fluffie fabric on the reverse, this large bedspread will not only lift the look of your bedroom, but it also offers an exceptionally soft and warm extra layer. Ideal for winter evenings, this versatile bedspread can even be used as a throw in your living space, combining timeless style with cloudlike comfort.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Fluffy Filled Diamond Quilt Bedspread from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £54.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.04.
Velvetsoft - designed to provide warmth without adding weight, this plush, lightweight fabric from Cozee Home has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.
Winter warmer - besides the cloudlike softness, this bedspread is perfect as an extra layer during the colder months. Its material and weave offer additional warmth, keeping you cosy at home when the temperatures drop.
Generously sized - offering ample coverage, the dimensions of this bedspread are designed to provide a drape over your bedding, ensuring both comfort and elegance. You can use it as a stylish throw in your living room, too.
Great for gifting - looking for the perfect Christmas present? This bedspread is as splendid as it is practical, offering year-round comfort.
Easy care - machine washable at 30C, this comforter will retain its sumptuous feel with regular washing, ensuring long-lasting luxury.
Choose your colour - with an array of hues to choose from, this bedspread easily complements any home decor. Whether you're looking to matching your interior or add a pop of colour to refresh your space, pick a colour to cater to your style.
  • 100% polyester
  • Unique diamond pattern adds style and sophistication to your bedroom
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Bedspread measures (l x w): 260cm x 250cm (102.4" x 98.4")
Colour options:
  • Navy
  • Ruby
  • Juniper
  • Chocolate
  • Slate Grey
  • Light Grey
  • Sand
Contains:
  • 1 x bedspread

All measurements are approximate

I like the sand one but I've already got an ochre one similar which is really nice. Do I need another? They don't fit in my washing machine either so need the launderette. I'll sleep on it.

CC
Me, too. I just don’t have the room for any more bulky bedding and throws now (especially come the summer when I can’t even keep them on the bed and chairs) so I’m definitely passing on this.

I’ve just ordered the slate grey as my bedroom is mainly pale blue, as is the bedding. I only have one throw and that is a taupe colour, but it is quite light and mainly used in summer when I have the light duvet on. It doesn’t add a lot in winter. I would normally look to JLP for this sort of thing but the prices for this type of throw are almost double the TSV price so I’ve let myself be tempted. This would be for if it was really, seriously cold as often I am baking hot!

I’ve just ordered the slate grey as my bedroom is mainly pale blue, as is the bedding. I only have one throw and that is a taupe colour, but it is quite light and mainly used in summer when I have the light duvet on. It doesn’t add a lot in winter. I would normally look to JLP for this sort of thing but the prices for this type of throw are almost double the TSV price so I’ve let myself be tempted. This would be for if it was really, seriously cold as often I am baking hot!
What do you mean, you only have one throw? I’m sure 10 plus is normal 😊

The slate grey is lovely - it would have been that or the sand for me. I’m sure you’ll be pleased. Cozee Home is not always cheapest but they have some excellent offers (as my credit card knows all too well). And you’re right about John Lewis prices for such things. Let us know what you think when you get it.

You'll love the TSV Mazza, the one I've got has a sherpa reverse side and it is really warm. Too warm sometimes when it's on the bed with the velvet soft bedding.

CC

I bought the recent Silentnight reversible topper with Sherpa. I sleep with a velvet soft duvet cover and the topper over the top. It’s lovely and warm and I haven’t needed to have a duvet inside the CH set at all, despite the recent chilly weather. My pet hate is fighting to get the duvet into the cover and so it’s great not to have to bother now. The bonus is that I can get the Silentnight one into the washing machine. I ordered the CH one a couple of years ago and sent it back because there was no way it would fit into my machine.

I've got the Magniflex toppers both at home and the caravan - they make such a difference. The double one goes in the machine, the king size has to go to the laundry. They've got sherpa on one side and a cool silvery finish on the other so good for all year. I too hate putting duvet covers on, someone needs to invent remote control ones that do it themselves.

CC

It’s just arrived, very quickly. the slate grey is more what I would call a muted violet but it is very nice and beautifully soft. I was also pleased it came in a zipped clear plastic storage case. I didn’t take it out completely, because I can’t be bothered to battle it back in again although I suppose I should have checked it, but it looks very nice and suits my room.

It’s just arrived, very quickly. the slate grey is more what I would call a muted violet but it is very nice and beautifully soft. I was also pleased it came in a zipped clear plastic storage case. I didn’t take it out completely, because I can’t be bothered to battle it back in again although I suppose I should have checked it, but it looks very nice and suits my room.
Sounds lovely. I have Cozee items in their Charcoal colour and the Slate Grey did look different on the screen. Wish I had the room for it.

Latest posts

Back