Cozee Home TSV 31/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if it will be a set of 2? They usually have one of those as a TSV late in the year. I've still got mine from a few years ago but wouldn't say no if it's a good price.

CC

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet & Velvetsoft 4 Piece Set TSV 31/10/23

Items to Match

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet & Velvetsoft Filled Bedspread

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet & Velvetsoft Set of 2 Round Cushions

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet & Velvetsoft Set of 2 Pillowcases

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet Runner with Satin Border

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 115
  • Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 119
I rather like that bronze colour but need to see it in a live presentation because the photos can be misrepresentative. Also, not sure it would work in my bedroom. Not to mention, the last thing I need is more bedding. l like looking, though!

I rather like that bronze colour but need to see it in a live presentation because the photos can be misrepresentative. Also, not sure it would work in my bedroom. Not to mention, the last thing I need is more bedding. l like looking, though!
I like the bronze too, think it’s going in the basket 😀

They look a bit shiny for my liking but yes, the bronze looks reasonable and would go in my bedroom. I like the filled bedspreads, I have a plush/sherpa one at the caravan and it's really nice. Would need to see these live.

CC

Cozee Home Crinkle Crushed Velvet & Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 823488
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £45.00

Double QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Value Price £54.00

King Size QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00

Super King Size QVC Price £81.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

Enjoy a blissful night's sleep with this cosy and stylish four-piece duvet set from Cozee Home, featuring a crinkle crushed velvet face and a sumptuous Velvetsoft reverse. This exquisite set includes a duvet cover, two pillowcases and a fitted sheet, all designed to add a touch of opulence to your bedroom while ensuring ultimate comfort.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cozee Home Crinkle Velvet and Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay for the Single: £63 plus P&P, Double: £69 plus P&P, King: £75 plus P&P, Super King: £81 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of Single: £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £18 /29%, Double: £54 plus P&P, you’re saving £15 /22%, King: £60 plus P&P, you’re saving £15/20%, and Super King: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £15/ 19%.
Velvetsoft - known as Cozee Home's best-loved fabrication, it's designed to provide warmth without adding weight. This plush, lightweight fabric has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.
Bed down in luxury - experience dreamy comfort with this four-piece set, featuring a crinkle crushed velvet face for a touch of opulence, and a Velvetsoft reverse for a sumptuous feel, ensuring both style and cosiness in one.
Complete set - this coordinated Cozee Home set includes a full ensemble of a duvet cover, two pillowcases and a fitted sheet, providing an instant upgrade to any bedroom.
Easy maintenance - machine washable at 30C, the duvet set offers total convenience and ease of care.
Choose your colour - this duvet set is available in five elegant shades - Champagne, Ice Blue, Pink, Silver Grey and White. Pick the perfect hue to match your bedroom' decor and enjoy a personalised touch of luxury.
  • Button fastening on duvet cover
  • 100% polyester
  • Face: crinkle crushed velvet; reverse: Velvetsoft
  • Machine washable at 30C
Contains:
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 2 x pillowcases
  • 1 x fitted sheet
Colour options:
  • Champagne
  • Ice Blue
  • Pink
  • Silver Grey
  • White
Measurements:
Duvet cover
  • Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")
Fitted sheet:
  • Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (73" x 79" 15")
  • Housewife pillowcases:50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

All measurements are approximate

After all that, the TSV colours do nothing for me. I mean, not unpleasant but nothing new or special and I do think the shiny look would be too “glam” for my old house and decor. We want bronze!!

Latest posts

Back