Lab Grown Firelight Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t know why the guest keeps calling them “real” diamonds, they’re only real if they come out the mine not the Laboratory. Chuntley must never leave the QVC building if she’s not aware you can get great quality real diamonds for less money out in the real world, and the fact they’ve stamped “QVC” on the jewellery makes them not only worthless, but any reputable jeweller wouldn’t touch QVC jewellery with a barge pole............bet none of the presenters diamonds are lab grown, and who’d blame them.

How would these be valued by a jeweller especially with QVC stamped on the post of the earrings?

These are QVCs own brand with their own authenticity card. It’s the GIA who grade diamonds and you have to pay for them to be graded. Obviously QVC couldn’t get these authenticated because they’re not real. I feel so sorry if someone bought a piece of jewellery from that range based on the hard sell and lies, thinking they’ve got real diamonds,

I remember a while ago Steve Bennett was saying that a lot of companies are going to grow diamonds in laboratories like the ones on qvc. He was at pains to say Gemporia would not be selling them but this is what will be happening in the future. If you Google lab grown diamonds you will see there are loads of companies selling them at hear real diamond prices

They are made from the same substance as diamonds "carbon" but the rate of growing is speeded up. lets be honest real diamonds are vastly over priced as it is to "artificially" keep the prices as high as possible

I see Chunts (rhyming slang) is presenting - maybe her soul man will order for her . If they are self isolating together the shine may wear off pretty soon. The very thought of being stuck with any Q person would be enough to send you out to get arrested to get away from them.

She seemed to be hanging on to the solitaire ring, hint, hint!

I would love to hear what a reputable jeweller thinks of these.

I remember QVC saying that Dianoneek are the same as real diamonds because they’re grown in a lab, of course we all knew they weren’t, now QVCs own brand of “real” diamonds are, well, real diamonds. If something is replicated, even if it’s identical, it’s not real or genuine.

I do love good quality diamonds, not lab grown ones but actual real ones 👍

I remember QVC saying that Dianoneek are the same as real diamonds because they’re grown in a lab, of course we all knew they weren’t, now QVCs own brand of “real” diamonds are, well, real diamonds. If something is replicated, even if it’s identical, it’s not real or genuine.

I do love good quality diamonds, not lab grown ones but actual real ones 👍
I remember Ideal World had a CZ from America called Signity Starlight that they swore was as good as diamonds. You got a free mini telescope with it to look at the cut and dazzle. Those were the days.

I remember Ideal World had a CZ from America called Signity Starlight that they swore was as good as diamonds. You got a free mini telescope with it to look at the cut and dazzle. Those were the days.

Ah yes, I remember them 😂. It doesn’t really matter what they try and tell you, it’s not real unless it’s actually real, like all knockoffs. 👍

I know everyone has different financial situations but generally people are either on 80% salary or if still working don’t know how long for (I foresee a lot of non payments and redundancies) and others who may be comfortable enough don’t know what is around the corner and are keeping an eye on their finances so is this really the best time to launch an expensive range of jewellery especially when folk wont be sure if it is any good or just overpriced CZ?

I love jewellery and spend far too much on it but wonder who they are targeting this at .

Infact I’m at a loss as to why even easy pays are attracting so many sales - are people so bored they are prepared to spend vast sums on things to only wear in their own homes.

At least with garden furniture you might get use out of it.

These diamonds are man made and real diamonds are made by nature. They may look similar and perhaps you could get away with saying they`re the real deal if you wanted to. At those prices you could buy mined diamonds but I realise some people have issues with diamond mining and how many of their workers involved in it are treated and how the likes of De Beers have the monopoly and set grossly inflated prices.
Ethical jewellery is the new "in" at the moment, using recycled gold and lab grown stones. Meghan Markle has been seen wearing jewellery from so called ethical brands.
It`s all down to choice, I`d choose the mined version everytime but obviously others wouldn`t. If I want a diamond I`d buy a diamond but if I had issues with the ethics behind buying them then I wouldn`t buy anything at all.
You can buy a real steak from a butcher or pay triple the price for a man made steak printed from plant protein on a 3 D printer, it looks like a steak but I still wouldn`t want to eat it or pay through the nose for it. These firelight stones are like the man made version of that steak in my opinion. Expensive and similar in looks but not the real thing however they make it look.

I think that QVC have lost a sense of reality at the moment. With so many people not able to work and wages probably reduced or stopped altogether, I cannot see the justification for their trying to flog “faux” diamonds at such exorbitant prices. A lot of the country will probably be struggling to find enough money to feed themselves, but I suppose they think that people will be uplifted by the thought of standing in a supermarket queue flashing a bit of man made jewellery at the other customers. In my (realistic) world, it’s a definitely a little insensitive.

Q and the presenters don’t live in the real world. They are cocooned with all the freebies, or heavily discounted, items they get, I’ll bet none of them have ever had to buy any non essential item since starting at Q either as “samples” or calling in favours like queen J.

It must come as a real gonk when they actually have to put their hands in their pockets for food.

I think that QVC have lost a sense of reality at the moment. With so many people not able to work and wages probably reduced or stopped altogether, I cannot see the justification for their trying to flog “faux” diamonds at such exorbitant prices. A lot of the country will probably be struggling to find enough money to feed themselves, but I suppose they think that people will be uplifted by the thought of standing in a supermarket queue flashing a bit of man made jewellery at the other customers. In my (realistic) world, it’s a definitely a little insensitive.
Did they ever have a sense of reality?
They have always been trying to sell aspiration!

Latest posts

Back