Lab TSV 14/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System with 5 Chin Hammocks
Item Number: 402740
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £91.00
P&P £3.95

The USB rechargeable Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System from LAB has been shaped and designed to target visible signs of ageing on your face, neck, jawline and jowl area when used with serum, and features a combination of technologies including micro-current, galvanic, massage, LED light therapy and thermal therapy. Start your journey to a more youthful, firmed look and work to reclaim your confidence with this fantastic innovation from the LAB experts.

Your targeted tool - if you are serious about your beauty routine, this fantastic tool is a great way to discover new technologies that you can slot into your everyday regime. All working to help firm and brighten the appearance of your skin when used with serum, you can use it whenever suits you - in the morning, getting ready for bed or even when watching TV!

Super-charged skincare - in this collection you'll find five single-use chin hammock masks, which are enriched with a serum containing collagen and hyaluronic acid. These silky treatments can be used in conjunction with your Jawline Definer tool to help promote a smoother and plumped look.

Discover the technologies:
  • Micro-current - works to help lift and firm when used with serum
  • Galvanic current - helps to increase the absorption of serums and creams, and promote a more hydrated look
  • Red LED - works to address visible ageing indicators, such as fine lines and wrinkles when used with serum
  • Green LED - can be used all over the face for a radiant glow
  • Yellow LED
  • Blue LED
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Jawline Definer tool
  • 1 x USB power supply
  • 1 x cleaning cloth
  • 5 x chin hammocks - can be used once only. Infused with hyaluronic acid and collagen
How to use:
  • Press and hold on/off button to turn on
  • Select mode with blue, green, yellow or red light by pressing the on/off button to move between the modes
  • Select the mode:
  • Yellow LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and serum to help hydrate the look of your complexion
  • Blue LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current to help tone and firm the appearance of the skin when used with serum.
  • Green LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy for radiance, even-looking skin tone and to help tone and firm the look of facial contours when used with the serum.
  • Red LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy to help reduce appearance of wrinkles, increase elasticity and firmness and tone and firm when used with the serum.
  • Apply any skincare product that contains aqua - this can be a cream or serum
  • Keep hand in contact with the silver conduction strip
  • When the head of the device is in contact with the skin, the device will vibrate
  • Use steady upward motions on neck, working from base upwards, and then on the face to lift
  • Each motion should take approximately 5 seconds
  • Repeat each motion 5 times, always ensuring that the skin is lubricated with your chosen skincare product
  • Use for approximately 4 minutes on the neck and jowl, and 4 minutes on the face
  • You can also use over the top of the chin hammock masks
  • To use the chin hammock, open the sachet and take out the chin hammock
  • Remove the white paper backing, place the holes over each ear so that the hammock is underneath the jaw
  • Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes

Watched a clip of this presentation for a laugh.This lot must be QVC’s biggest con & most reviews are 1 or 2 stars on their products at most.No matter how much JF can’t live without it,Gabby Abbie lies that she saw results in minutes & the the nodding Sisters flick through the coloured lights like the rest of their contraptions,
only fit for the bin.The sight of JF in the chin strap was an even bigger laugh, hope she is getting well paid for this.

Controversial I know but I bought one of these last year when it was a TSV and it's a good little gadget. Obviously it's not salon strength but it's good for in between salon appointments for maintenance. I'd bought the prolift+ earlier in the year but returned it as I didn't find it effective. Horses for courses. I know it's the done thing on this forum to criticise the LAB products but they're not all bad!

I would buy something that got rid of the 10lbs I gained during lockdown in a heartbeat...I just tried on my work uniform and its very snug 😬

Another marketing ploy: Chloe this morning leaping up and down and hyper excited that it was going 'limited stock', and once its gone its gone platitude. In the next breath, cue dramatic pause as she listens to her ear piece, then announces that 'efforts are being made to obtain surplus stock for advanced orders', so get your order in !

Er, really ??? nothing like a bit of market stall banter to get the crowds waving their fivers in the air in case they miss out.

Another marketing ploy: Chloe this morning leaping up and down and hyper excited that it was going 'limited stock', and once its gone its gone platitude. In the next breath, cue dramatic pause as she listens to her ear piece, then announces that 'efforts are being made to obtain surplus stock for advanced orders', so get your order in !

Er, really ??? nothing like a bit of market stall banter to get the crowds waving their fivers in the air in case they miss out.

“Roll up, roll up! Getcha pretty rainbow lights gadget quick before it sells out! They sell ‘em down that there ‘Arrods for a month’s salary - yours today for just two weeks’ pay... Caaam on, don’t be shy, ladies ... Last one, last one! ...”

Pi55ed myself laughing at the two ”scientists” calling in from the back bedroom on Zoom, enthusing about their latest invention, the blonde one gassing away with a fixed grimace while the brunette does her best Churchill the nodding dog impression. Then we get the “before and after” woman who has clearly been told to look fed up and frown a bit, then raise her eyebrows and look “rejuvenated”.

Disclaimer: I know these things have their fans and there are happy customers - I’m not knocking their efficacity as I’ve never used them, it’s just the sales techniques.

Latest posts

Back