LG TV TSV 4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 37
  • LG TV TSV 5.jpg
    LG TV TSV 5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 40
LG A26LA 48" and 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV with FP3 Earbuds
Item Number: 731882
P&P £0.00

48" QVC Price £999.00 Todays Special Value Price £689.00 or 4 Easy Pays of £172.25

55" QVC Price £1,099.00 Todays Special Value Price £789.00 or 4 Easy Pays of £197.25

Warm up that popcorn and take movie nights to a whole new level with this sleek Smart 4K Ultra HD OLED TV from LG. Available in 48" or 55" sizes, this hi-tech television features a host of incredible image and audio features such as a quad-core AI processor, Dolby technology and self-lit OLED pixels, as well as smart features that'll make it easy to enjoy all of your streaming services and connect to your existing smart home setup. You'll even receive a fantastic pair of Tone Free FP3 earbuds for comfortable and immersive audio on the go!
Delivered directly from LG - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the LG A26LA Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV you'd pay £999 for the 48" and £1,099.98 for the 55", plus £79.98 for the LG Tone Free UFP3 Wireless earbuds. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £689 for the 48" and £789 for the 55", with zero P&P, you’re saving £389.98 for the 48" and £390.96 for the 55".
Pixel perfect OLED images - from the crispest blacks to the most vibrant hues, the high-resolution screen offers sharply defined images courtesy of its OLED pixels, which light up independently with no backlight to dull their glow, so even the darkest of scenes are reproduced with no light bleed or halo effects.
Powerful image processing - powered by an advanced Alpha7 Gen 5 AI processor, this TV uses Dolby Vision IQ technology as well as Foreground and Background Enhancing to maximise the field of depth for outstandingly lifelike image quality. Dynamic Tone Mapping detects what's in the frame and applies the optimal tone curve for a natural HDR picture quality with deep contrast and intricate detail.
Create the perfect Atmos - the TV's Dolby Atmos audio allows you to experience incredible immersion in your entertainment with heart-pounding audio. And if you're gaming, the powerful AI processor will up-mix two-channel audio into virtual 5.1.2 channel sound, so you can experience the thrill of being right in the heart of the action.
Speaking of computer gaming… - movie night and game nights are all in hand as this LG TV is perfect for running your favourite computer games. It boasts a 0.1ms response time, so you can experience games with no lag between your controller and what you see on screen, plus it has a dedicated Game Dashboard where you can apply the optimal settings for whatever you're playing. With the seamless addition of GeForce NOW and Google Stadia in the mix, there's a whole cloud of games waiting for you to play. Rediscover games you love and find new favourites straight through your television.
Sleek design - on or off, your LG TV will be the centrepiece of any room thanks to its gorgeous, slim design which allows it to fit seamlessly and stylishly into your space. The Floor Stand and Gallery Stands give you the freedom to place it anywhere while neatly concealing unsightly cables to help preserve your home's feng shui.
Easy and personalised - need inspiration for movie night? ThinQ gives recommendations based on your tastes and you can set up profiles for everyone at home, allowing everyone to quickly dive back into their favourite TV series and receive tailored news and sports updates.
All your streaming apps in one place - with this clever LG TV you're all set for binging your favourite TV shows. You can access your Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV+ content (subscriptions not included) straight through your TV, plus LG channels too, so you can be sure something exciting is always showing!
Comfortable wireless earbuds - enjoy your favourite music and podcasts wherever you go thanks to the fantastic LG Tone Free FP3 earbuds included with this TV. These incredibly comfortable wireless Bluetooth earbuds offer up to 15 hours of battery life for plenty of tunes while you're on the go, customizable EQ settings so you can enjoy your audio your way, a water resistant design to see them through rainfall and workouts, plus medical grade silicone ear gels in small, medium and large sizes, for total in-ear comfort.
Need a hand? - LG support is ready to help you get started and to see you through any issues you might encounter with your new TV. Take a look at the LG A26LA OLED Smart TV product support pages now online to find out more.
  • Low blue light and flicker free for less eye fatigue and safer viewing
What's in the box?
  • 1 x LG A26LA Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV
  • 1 x LG Tone Free FP3 wireless Bluetooth earbuds

Have the webkids got it wrong again? This TSV is shown as TODAY'S (10th) among some gardening items, but as it is supposed to be the TSV for 11th there is no QVC demo for it.

View attachment 24485
strato, you didnt listen to what they said this morning because they have pulled the ruth TSV due to whats going on they acutally said they are launching it for the whole weekend

More problems for the Webkids.

I wanted to ask a question about the TSV (something which SHOULD have been in the decription already).

Anyway, it said I had to log in to ask my question, so I did this, went to ask my question, and it said I had to log in to ask my question. I tried this several times. it is in a never-ending loop.

And I AM logged in as I can see my account details. What a useless website. The Webkids have cured the problem of watching videos, but in the process, have created another problem.

More problems for the Webkids.

I wanted to ask a question about the TSV (something which SHOULD have been in the decription already).

Anyway, it said I had to log in to ask my question, so I did this, went to ask my question, and it said I had to log in to ask my question. I tried this several times. it is in a never-ending loop.

And I AM logged in as I can see my account details. What a useless website. The Webkids have cured the problem of watching videos, but in the process, have created another problem.
Nowadays a properly functioning website is a basic requirement for any business. Q seem to treat theirs as an afterthought!

Latest posts

Back