Links of London Sweetie Cord Bracelet TSV 01/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't see the attraction in this range ( I know we all appreciate different things!!!!) but it seems so expensive for what it is.That guest gets on my nerves too---iconic,iconic, iconic,Links of London, Links of London, Links of London--YES I think we get the message!! & we've got Lulu G & her overpriced bags tomorrow. From Grumpy Old Woman!! I'll shut up now, It's your money if you enjoy go for it.I have just spent an amount of cash on a holiday which turned out to be the most wonderful experience so have decided that is where my cash is going from now on--sorry Q!

Whenever the claim "exclusive to QVC" is made, it's a no from me. An excuse to prevent us doing a price comparison.

First time I came across Coral, the LoL guest, she was on with Sara Griffiths. After enduring her oohs, yeaaahs and wows with JF last night, I rather thought SG did us a favour not letting the guest get a word in edgewise. Oh the irony!

I have posted many times that this guest is unbearable. You would think she was speaking to 3 year olds and is as wet as a Whit weekend.

Only half the stock gone by 7pm not a good sign. Do you think it's because people have been so disappointed with previous TSVs?

I think it is a dull, dull, dull TSV. And the price is ridiculous for what it is.

I'm sure many people will have reached for the off button an instant after the guest started talking. She's just shot up to being my number 1 most irritating guest!

I think it is a dull, dull, dull TSV. And the price is ridiculous for what it is.

I'm sure many people will have reached for the off button an instant after the guest started talking. She's just shot up to being my number 1 most irritating guest!
I agree it is way overpriced for a piece of string and a small amount of silver. And I don't care who the designers/ brand name is.

I am thinking about the proper sweetie one (not Q too expensive) not the friendship one - anyone any suggestions about size etc?

Not my cup of tea at all ..perhaps its my age but the range looks expensive for what it is, not much design going into them and very samey the pieces I`ve seen ... and some pieces especially the TSV looks just the size for a child...and the presenter is as sweet as the sweetie or whatever they call it.. and you would think the presentation was to children too JMHO

Oh God! I don't know if anyone saw Marverine rolling her eyes and ooohing and aaahing over a sweetie necklace Hot Pick yesterday. Her faux enthusing over a few glorified silver polo mints on an overpriced belcher chain left me cold!

I wouldn't have paid £20 for it, which is all it seems to be worth, paying another £40 for the 'links of London' Branding. Though I suppose the same can be said for other brands Lulu Guinness for example.

Latest posts

Back