Liz Earle EDP

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JulieB

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know why these fragrances are still selling when they only last 10 minutes on the skin? Absolute joke considering the price!

Does anyone know why these fragrances are still selling when they only last 10 minutes on the skin? Absolute joke considering the price!
I dont find they last on me but they are popular. I have tried all of them over the years

I have used a couple and they last hours on me, but strangely some scents like Gabrielle by Chanel and No5, dont last more than an hour or so, and Shay and Blue get good reviews but I am lucky if I can smell it 30 mins after having a decent spray

L'occitane, Liz Earle, Molton Brown, I agree they last a minute on me. Going forward I will not be sucked in with the sales pitch. MB EDPs are a lot of money as well.

CC

I think duration of fragrance on the skin can be enhanced if your skin isn't dry.
Molton Brown may be onto something with their fragrances body oils.
I layer MB is one of the better brands and specially if you can stretch to the EDP they are the best on the market depending on fragance tbh

Everyone is different depends on your skin How perfume will last. There is one from Chanel 28 from the exclusive range endless reviews saying only lasts 10 mins. On me I get a good 4-5 hours. If your skin is dry it will eat perfume and it will disappear quickly. Tips I have heard vaseline on the wrists massage then spray or spray on your clothes.

I wear Mesmerising Oudh Accord and Gold as my winter fragrance. My skin is on the drier side, but it lasts extremely well. I daren't risk moisturising as I don't want it lasting too long!

I wear Mesmerising Oudh Accord and Gold as my winter fragrance. My skin is on the drier side, but it lasts extremely well. I daren't risk moisturising as I don't want it lasting too long!
one of my favourites have the shower gel and body lotion to go with the EDP

Latest posts

Back