Liz Earle Half price bestsellers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Got an email from LE direct…

Will post screenshot.

They’re offering a number of their bestselling products half price.

Includes C&P, IBST, eyebright, hair care, Skin repair inc night cream, Superskin cream both options and some body products…

Here is website link:

Attachments

• ABC8D297-6505-4D60-89D6-3DA302EA3DBC.jpeg
    ABC8D297-6505-4D60-89D6-3DA302EA3DBC.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 1
Got an email from LE direct…

Will post screenshot.

They’re offering a number of their bestselling products half price.

Includes C&P, IBST, eyebright, hair care, Skin repair inc night cream, Superskin cream both options and some body products…

Here is website link:

I think this will only work if you’ve received the email. I logged onto their site and there’s nothing showing. It’s a very good deal..

I think this will only work if you’ve received the email. I logged onto their site and there’s nothing showing. It’s a very good deal..
Oh sorry! Was trying to help but just misled 😉

There is a banner on the website reading “email exclusive” “limited time offer” now you’ve mention it!

Prob bc not bought anything in forever?

Oh sorry! Was trying to help but just misled 😉

There is a banner on the website reading “email exclusive” “limited time offer” now you’ve mention it!

Prob bc not bought anything in forever?
No need for sorry! I did exactly the same a few months back! I think you could be right, they want your custom! It’s a really good deal. I got 2 superskin moisturisers and some body cream. Better dates than QVC free postage and you earn points.
Are you buying anything?

No need for sorry! I did exactly the same a few months back! I think you could be right, they want your custom! It’s a really good deal. I got 2 superskin moisturisers and some body cream. Better dates than QVC free postage and you earn points.
Are you buying anything?
I’m tempted by the skin repair night cream as not tried and heard good things (inc from you, I think!)

Poss get some eyebright too as will get low now it’s hayfever season! X

I’m tempted by the skin repair night cream as not tried and heard good things (inc from you, I think!)

Poss get some eyebright too as will get low now it’s hayfever season! X
Oh yes I got a jar of the night cream with my half price offer! Yes it’s very good. Not as rich as superskin but for the warmer months it’s really nice. Worth a try when it’s half price….

Oh yes I got a jar of the night cream with my half price offer! Yes it’s very good. Not as rich as superskin but for the warmer months it’s really nice. Worth a try when it’s half price….
Think I will once I’ve just checked my pennies!

I did wonder about trying Superskin again…. But I could never justify it at full price and last time I tried it, which was as part of a gift in a set and gave me some spots!

I’m def the age for it now I think and am so dehydrated, just need to make sure I use cream of any kind…

Recently when I’ve managed to use anything, I’ve been a bit spoilt bc it’s Diptyque ‘Crème Essentielle’.
My friend flies business class twice a year (!!) and it’s in the Qatar Amenity kits.

Think it may be discontinued now elsewhere - I’ve looked! - but need to find a MUCH cheaper dupe!!
It’s perfect for me.

Think I will once I’ve just checked my pennies!

I did wonder about trying Superskin again…. But I could never justify it at full price and last time I tried it, which was as part of a gift in a set and gave me some spots!

I’m def the age for it now I think and am so dehydrated, just need to make sure I use cream of any kind…

Recently when I’ve managed to use anything, I’ve been a bit spoilt bc it’s Diptyque ‘Crème Essentielle’.
My friend flies business class twice a year (!!) and it’s in the Qatar Amenity kits.

Think it may be discontinued now elsewhere - I’ve looked! - but need to find a MUCH cheaper dupe!!
It’s perfect for me.How nice to get to fly business class, never mind twice a year!
How nice to get to fly business class, never mind twice a year! Is it for sale in the Qatar duty free brochure? Could your friend ask the cabin crew?

How nice to get to fly business class, never mind twice a year! Is it for sale in the Qatar duty free brochure? Could your friend ask the cabin crew?
Yes the lucky monkey!

To be fair, it’s not for work, she and her husband to twice yearly to South east Asia and pay to fly business class! 😳

Having been housebound forever, I’d give my right arm to fly anywhere in any fashion, but it does sound an amazing experience.

Not sure I could get my head around the money even if I had it!

But I’ve had some lovely Pj’s and amenity kits from their travels.

The Diptyque cream used to be sold by Harrods, Liberty and the like but they all seem to show unavailable also.

Could shout to get her to ask on flight!

Not sure what makes it so nice but it’s got prickly pear in and is such an amazing texture on my skin!

Latest posts

Back