Liz Earle reward system

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the ease of getting points from Boots. I have over £20.00 worth in a very short space of time.

I love the ease of getting points from Boots. I have over £20.00 worth in a very short space of time.
It’s such a generous scheme from Boots. They’re always doing double points and extra points offers as well. I find Superdrug’s card useless on the other hand and it’s not as if they’re always cheaper. You have to spend £100 to get £1 back in Superdrug unless you buy when they have double points and they expire before you’ve earned about a pound’s worth so you lose them and have to start again. I’ve got a bit of a downer on Superdrug at the moment anyway.

I wonder is that because people tend to buy from Boots now and get points from them?
Could be

Me too… and they always do extra points if you spend over a certain amount. And then you can spend your points on anything.
And being over 60 I get extra points 😊

It’s such a generous scheme from Boots. They’re always doing double points and extra points offers as well. I find Superdrug’s card useless on the other hand and it’s not as if they’re always cheaper. You have to spend £100 to get £1 back in Superdrug unless you buy when they have double points and they expire before you’ve earned about a pound’s worth so you lose them and have to start again. I’ve got a bit of a downer on Superdrug at the moment anyway.
Superdrug used to be brilliant but now they don’t take PayPal and their ordering system is rubbish. I do love their vitamin E hot cloth cleanser and the body butter but I stock up when I go to a store….

Latest posts

Back