Liz Earle TSV 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Easy Pay would have swung it for me too, but had guessed we wouldn't get it with it being AD. I need moisturiser, but it's the wrong side of payday for me. Plus, if I am totally honest I don't really like the haircare and could set up my own cleanse & polish shop! My money is safe, shall just order moisturiser from LE direct.

I was after the moisturiser & skin tonic as I'm running low, not so fussed about the other bits, I would of got them if it was on EP though, there's always a chance there will be good hot picks or one time only's that might contain them!

Does Liz Earle online not send out a sample with there orders now? Ordered a trio of the Skin Tonic as it's got the free P&P, and didn't get a sample this time.

No, not at the moment. They are updating their website for online customers to have a choice between various travel sizes. This is also explained on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LizEarle. You still get the complimentary gift when ordering through phone though.

Does Liz Earle online not send out a sample with there orders now? Ordered a trio of the Skin Tonic as it's got the free P&P, and didn't get a sample this time.

That is strange,as they always used to and sometimes they would ask you what free sample you wanted it to be, then I think they started sending out a sample of C&P with every order, perhaps they have stopped.i haven't ordered anything from them for a while so not sure :thinking:

Did anyone watch the LE shows yesterday? I have just been on the LE Facebook page and someone was saying thank you for the TSV yesterday and looking forward to the surprise in November. Does anyone know what that is? New products?

Thanks in advance :)

Did anyone watch the LE shows yesterday? I have just been on the LE Facebook page and someone was saying thank you for the TSV yesterday and looking forward to the surprise in November. Does anyone know what that is? New products?

Thanks in advance :)

I think what they are referring to is there's a "bonus" (not really a surprise as they told us what it is!) if you went for the Auto Delivery option. In the delivery at the end if November, you get a 200ml Cleanse & Polish instead of the 100ml that is with the first delivery and the AD in August. Same price though. Quite a nice touch. Did you order?

Yes I did order on AD on Saturday or Sunday when the link was active, before Q took it down. I did have a throw my toys out of the pram moment when they sold to Avon, however nothing quite does it for me skin wise so it was back to LE for me!!

Even though I stocked up when the LE site had a bargain C&P offer recently and promised myself I wouldn't order the TSV; I did! It's just arrived! In my defence, the eye bright is for DH & DD to comfort their hay fever eyes. DD and I both use C&P and IBST and DD will use the shampoo & conditioner. The moisturiser and mask will be the mother-out-law for her birthday. All in all a good buy for the Akimbo household!

For the totally thick (me) please - what do DD and DH mean? Darling daughter and darling husband?

Yes I did order on AD on Saturday or Sunday when the link was active, before Q took it down. I did have a throw my toys out of the pram moment when they sold to Avon, however nothing quite does it for me skin wise so it was back to LE for me!!

Great - you'll get the bonus then. Out of interest, did it say on the website that you would get the bigger size of C&P in the November AD?

Great - you'll get the bonus then. Out of interest, did it say on the website that you would get the bigger size of C&P in the November AD?
Yes, it said/says so in the description. You can still see it.

Latest posts

Back