L'occitane TSV 20/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree Candy, it's all getting just a bit too expensive for me these days. I used to be able to justify £50 odd quid but they all seem to be 70/80 plus lately. I no longer buy unless I want/ will deffo use every item. I've been really strict with myself and since beginning of December only bought one item, a TSV which was for my daughter( the Periea collapsible storage). I'm not even tempted by the upcoming Molton Brown either to be honest, and definitely not interested in the L'Occitane one!

Good old Q, they have Subscribe & Save (auto delivery) mentioned in the blurb but it has never been available! They really should learn that if they decide against offering it then edit the blurb on website!!! :rolleyes:

Good old Q, they have Subscribe & Save (auto delivery) mentioned in the blurb but it has never been available! They really should learn that if they decide against offering it then edit the blurb on website!!! :rolleyes:
Now they have put the Subscribe & Save on, absolutely, people will have been buying the single option for days!!!

I do like the Divine range but I have a big stash of other products to use up and it would only go to the back of the cupboard so I won't be buying. I agree with others, the price of TSVs has rocketed and the range of products in them reduced. I buy more supersizes from Q nowadays.

The cream is beautiful but I agree there seems to be a product missing for the price range. I got a few of the Elemis deals last week and that was better value than this one. I don’t think this will sell out

the problem with adding more items is that this tsv is a odd one cause people want a skincare tsv & they wont pay more much more than just the price of the divine on its own its been proven over the years so this is how we get this kinda tsv

I LOVE the smell! But... I still have loads on my stash to use up.
I am now using up the whole Devine collection the cleansing balm, the eye, the serum,the oil and the cream. I dont love it not nourishing enough but my skin looks very very refined and smooth and glowing. Prefer Liz Earle Superskin collection tbh far more nourishing.
Also not impressed that its not the full collection its like something is missing for the money.

I am now using up the whole Devine collection the cleansing balm, the eye, the serum,the oil and the cream. I dont love it not nourishing enough but my skin looks very very refined and smooth and glowing. Prefer Liz Earle Superskin collection tbh far more nourishing.
Also not impressed that its not the full collection its like something is missing for the money.
Typical Q looking for the upsell!

Love the LE Superskin have day and night creams.

I have never been into this LOccitanne range but I know the days when I would have been swayed.Am now sticking to LE & have just got the new cleansing balm from Boots with £10 off.I am sticking to the Superskin Serum/Day & Night creams.In the morning I use the Cleanse & Glow cleanser & toner.I have enough points with LE to get 25% off & free p&p.

Latest posts

Back