L'Occitane TSV 28/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve still got the shower oil and hand cream from the kit before Xmas so I’ll swerve.

My mum would love this - as would i but would never buy for myself - as she likes all three products BUT I suspect I’ll be out on price, sadly…

I did order the Aldi dupes - shower oil, body cream and hand cream - ?last year but not been up to using apart from hand cream (good!) yet.
Sadly not been in store since Or I would stock up and give as stocking fillers too!

I remember when the Almond shower oil first came to QVC. I like the smell of almond in perfumes, so bought it. It did turn the bath water milky, smelt pleasant. Took me forever to use it up, and I never had the urge to buy it again.

Before almond, L'Occitane did endless Cherry Blossom which I found sickly. L'Occitane seem to grab a fragrance and just run for years with it for TSVs.

I liked the sets they did in square bottles like Jasmine and Bergamot, Magnolia and Mure (whatever that was), Amber and Santal, Mer and Mistral and Thé vert and something, also Neroli and Orchideé. Yes I'm being a bit vague but I bet l'occitane fans know what I'm on about! And they used to do a lovely honey shower gel 20 or so years ago too. Ah they were the days!

I liked the sets they did in square bottles like Jasmine and Bergamot, Magnolia and Mure (whatever that was), Amber and Santal, Mer and Mistral and Thé vert and something, also Neroli and Orchideé. Yes I'm being a bit vague but I bet l'occitane fans know what I'm on about! And they used to do a lovely honey shower gel 20 or so years ago too. Ah they were the days!
Yes, I bought the Amber and Santal also the Vanille brain gone blank at what the vanille was with? They did another range Note Flora, I bought the Cedar and also Iris when they went on sale as they were £50 each. I got for half price.

Really good quality perfumes compared to what they have now.

Yes, I bought the Amber and Santal also the Vanille brain gone blank at what the vanille was with? They did another range Note Flora, I bought the Cedar and also Iris when they went on sale as they were £50 each. I got for half price.

Really good quality perfumes compared to what they have now.
Ah yes I bought Iris bleu & iris blanc (or t'other way round!) hand cream in the sale which was nice. And vanille & narcisse might have been the other? I agree stronger scents back then, or so it seemed.

I have read that the

"L'Occitane Almond & Flowers" range​

was launched for last Christmas as a limited edition. So we get Christmas in June.

L'Occitane Three Piece Luxury Almond Collection
Item Number 251474
QVC Price £96.00
TSV Price £57.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pay £14.49

Everyone deserves a spot of regular pampering and that's exactly what you'll get with the Luxury Almond Collection from L'Occitane. This three-piece set includes a shower oil that transforms into a softening milk on contact with water, a silky-smooth hand cream for giving hard-working hands a treat and an Almond Milk Concentrate to hydrate your skin from head to toe. Perfect for daily use, this bodycare set will turn every shower or bathing experience into a spa-like ritual.

*A great saving: if you were to buy either option of this L'Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £114.50, plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £57.96, with no P&P, you're saving £56.54.

Go Classic or Floral - available in two options, Almond Classic is ideal for fans of the original Almond Shower Oil and Delicious Almond Hands (as well as anyone who loves a decadent almond scent!), while Almond Floral provides a fresher feel thanks to its floral gourmand fragrance and energising citrus notes.

All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond Collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

In good hands - if you're noticing hands feeling a little drier and tighter than usual, Almond Delicious Hands is the perfect remedy. With a non-greasy and fresh texture, it absorbs effortlessly, leaving hands looking hydrated and feeling silky soft.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Contains:
Almond Classic Collection:
1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml) - this rich, luxurious oil transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft and subtly scented with the delectable fragrance of almonds. Enriched with sweet almond, grape seed, bergamot and sunflower seed oils, plus rosemary leaf extract. Designed to be kind to even the most delicate skin
1 x Almond Delicious Hands (150ml) - a conditioning hand cream designed to hydrate and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds. Infused with almond milk and shea butter, as well as sweet almond, coconut and sunflower seed oils
1 x Almond Milk Concentrate (200ml) - this moisturising body lotion is designed to melt into your skin, delivering long-lasting hydration while working to visibly improve firmness and tone. Contains sweet almond oil, almond seed extract and walnut seed extract

Or

Almond Floral Collection:
1 x Almond & Flowers Shower Oil (500ml) - this rich, luxurious oil transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft and subtly scented with the floral gourmand fragrance, where almond mingles with olive blossom and citrus notes. Enriched with sweet almond, grape seed, olive and sunflower seed oils, plus rosemary leaf extract
1 x Almond & Flowers Hands (150ml) - this beautiful hand cream is designed to help soften cuticles and hands, infused with almond oil, olive oil and almond milk. Features a floral gourmand scent with almond, olive blossom and citrus notes
1 x Almond Milk Concentrate (200ml) - this moisturising body lotion is designed to melt into your skin, delivering long-lasting hydration while working to visibly improve firmness and tone. Contains sweet almond oil, almond seed extract and walnut seed extract

Latest posts

Back