Lola Rose TSV 07/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is a bracelet called Alba and there will be six colour ways.

You know you can’t be first to announce it :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

I agree Lynn, even when you are the first, there'll be no limelight (for want of a better word) stealing in this neck of the woods, so the picture or link will be added. :mysmilie_17:

I'm a bit 'over' LR now. All getting too expensive, even if they are semi-presh, I look at my money before coughing up nearly 30 quid for a bracelet.

Yes, I've been sucked in before with this range. I have a couple of long length necklaces, but I barely wear them as they are too heavy, and I've seen equally good bracelets for half the price. Ok they may not be semi presh, but unless you go around telling people, whose to know ? And honestly ? few people would be impressed anyway.

i buy loads in the sale sometimes i even blag free postage. mainly for presents as i have many pieces i don't even wear a lot sadly

I like the larger pieces and have had some for years, they were then in the £60-£70 price range.Now similar are well over £100 and Iam not prepared to pay that & I do not want another bracelet.

Nothing particularly wrong with this range, but there's only so much you can do with a bit of tumbled turquoise and rose quartz. Not keen on that twee guest either.

Her bracelets are good for clacking against the side of a clear glass mixing bowl as you lather your hands in overpriced Savon de Marseille!

Well will gowing Alison’s bitch reckons they’re going to be under £25 so I reckon I’ll have 2 of the clankers

Latest posts

Back