Lola Rose TSV 15/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Semi Precious Daisy Love Set of 3 Bracelet
Item Number: 345702
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Daisy Love trio from Lola Rose features three different bracelets, each threaded with round faceted semi-precious gemstone beads and polished metal rondels, and one that boasts a gorgeous freshwater pearl. Complete with an adjustable Chinese knot fastening for a custom fit, these gorgeous semi-precious bracelets are the perfect accompaniment to your favourite outfits and can be mixed and matched to create a look that's all your own.

Versatile style - this trio features three co-ordinating designs and colours, each threaded with different semi-precious stones to create an elegant eclectic look when they're worn together. One of the bracelets is also accented with a beautiful freshwater pearl to give the set a truly feminine twist. Thanks to their matching designs, you can wear these bracelets together for a chic multi-layered look or separately for a subtle shine to complement any daytime or evening ensemble.

The perfect gift - their versatile designs makes these bracelets the perfect present for someone special, whatever their personal style, and with their adjustable Chinese knot fastenings, there's no need to guess their wrist size. If you can't bear to share, why not keep one for yourself and give the other two to someone special in the included pouch?

Find your favourite colours - with six different colour combinations to choose from, all you have to do is find the one that best suits your style. For elegant earthen hues that can be styled with anything in your wardrobe, go for Botswana Agate Pearl Mix or Labradorite Pearl Mix, or for rich jewel tones that will add a lush pop of colour to your look, choose Green Agate Pearl Mix or Pink Tourmaline Pearl Mix. Or, if you love a vibrant multi-coloured look to brighten up any outfit, select Jewel Pearl Mix or Whisper Blue Pearl Mix.

• Cultured freshwater white pearl: 1 x (10mm)
  • Round faceted semi-precious stone beads: 118 x (4mm)
  • Comes with one branded pouch
  • Freshwater pearl, semi-precious stones and cord
  • Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
  • Bracelet (length): 16.5cm - 22.5cm (6.5" - 8.9")
Colour options:

• Botswana Agate Pearl Mix - Botswana agate, white mother of pearl, gold sandstone, freshwater white pearl
  • Jewel Pearl Mix - Persian jewel mix agate, periwinkle quartzite, dark amethyst, freshwater white pearl
  • Green Agate Pearl Mix - green agate, blue sandstone, kingfisher blue quartzite, freshwater white pearl
  • Pink Tourmaline Pearl Mix - pink tourmaline, rock crystal, sugar plum quartzite, freshwater white pearl
  • Labradorite Pearl Mix - labradorite, dalmatian jasper, Olivia stone, freshwater white pearl
  • Whisper Blue Pearl Mix - whisper blue quartzite, cherry red quartzite, tangerine quartzite, powder blue quartzite, amber mix agate, sea breeze quartzite, white magnesite, misty rose quartzite, sugar plum quartzite, flame orange quartzite
All measurements are approximate.

Yes Vienna, those stretchy bracelets I referred to earlier, were actually Buckley ones, and look no different than the TSV. I always enjoyed the Buckley shows years ago.

TBH I do have some of LR larger necklaces that I bought ages ago, but with such good 'replicas' and cheaper on the market, then no-one will know any different, and you certainly don't wear a price tag when wearing the Lola Rose version. Its ridiculous that the price of one chunky necklace could feed a family for a week.

Yes Vienna, those stretchy bracelets I referred to earlier, were actually Buckley ones, and look no different than the TSV. I always enjoyed the Buckley shows years ago.

TBH I do have some of LR larger necklaces that I bought ages ago, but with such good 'replicas' and cheaper on the market, then no-one will know any different, and you certainly don't wear a price tag when wearing the Lola Rose version. Its ridiculous that the price of one chunky necklace could feed a family for a week.
The buckley set has now increased from a fiver to £7.50 but this coming Friday will probably have a new batch of Fiver Friday deals.

Put that way it begins to make them less desirable. I have far too many bought from QVC and her sample sales. No more for me.

My word excellent as gifts for all those people you have forgotten
Jilly £42 for folk you have not remembered what planet are you on?
People you have forgotten surely are more likely to be someone you’d give something like a chocolate orange to.

Agree - like boffy, I bought my LR years ago and don't need any more. And after buying the first one from QVC, the rest were either on ebay or sales. They don't hold their value because the prices on ebay aren't anywhere near new prices so they're not investments, they're objects that are desirable at the time.

I don't like the new neon colours or the transparent rock crystal with the multi-coloured neon thread going through. There was one of these bracelets in the TSV in the pink tourmaline option, which I thought looked like something a child would wear.
I was glad the favourite option was the Botswana agate - the neutral coloured stones look more sophisticated.

How many of these stones are dyed now? I bought a chunky bracelet a couple of years ago, bright blue and I am sure some of the stones have faded and lost the vibrant colour.

I quite like the look of the more muted ones, but all the others just look cheap and garish. Despite what we'd be saying yesterday, I reckon this is a set you could sift and gift as they each have their own presentation pouch. They're "friendship" bracelets so immediately if your recipient was a friend they wouldn't open it and think eh? like perhaps they might if they unwrapped a random bottle of skin toner and a puce lipstick. The branding's there, so if they've heard of LR, they'll know it's not cheap. So yes, had this tsv come along a few months back I could well have been tempted I could've sorted 2 or 3 friend's xmas presents (if I didn't decide to keep one for myself). I just looked at the presentation and already the muted set has all but gone, so it's been taken off the display stand - so obviously most people think the same as me. Lola Rose is overpriced, but it is giftable I'll give it that.

How many of these stones are dyed now? I bought a chunky bracelet a couple of years ago, bright blue and I am sure some of the stones have faded and lost the vibrant colour.
I’ve had colour come off in my wrist. Not good.

Agree - like boffy, I bought my LR years ago and don't need any more. And after buying the first one from QVC, the rest were either on ebay or sales. They don't hold their value because the prices on ebay aren't anywhere near new prices so they're not investments, they're objects that are desirable at the time.
Same with Pandora. I bought into all that nonsense a few years ago. I filled one bracelet with charms and in all it's probably set me back a few hundred quid, the bracelet looks terrible, it's really difficult to do up, especially with all the charms so I never wear it. Going by what's on Ebay I'd be lucky to get £40 for it! I also bought another Pandora on Black Friday some years back with one simple sparkly charm on it and it looks so much better than the other one, but again I very rarely take it out of the box. Total waste of money, you're sucked in by the slick advertising, and the "lifestyle" it's trying to portray - but in reality it's worthless junk and you're impressing no-one, especially when then craze is over!

Yes I got into the Pandora thing and hardly wear it now but I have some charms that I bought in different places so they remind me of where I have been.

How often have you had to use that obligatory (Q rules anyway) extra gift when someone calls with an unexpected pressie? If you listen to the numpties it constantly happens to everyone and full Liz Earl type boxes or this LR are the very thing they whip out fully wrapped to give.

A good friend and I stopped gifting some years ago but this year we unofficially bubbled so she could help when Mr L had emergency op. I did show our appreciation at the time but have a slight niggle she may appear with something. I have purchased something both of us would like which I will have ready and if not needed I will use myself and it cost about £15 so will not be too much or too little (she has a very well paid job but tends to give home made foodie things).

How often have you had to use that obligatory (Q rules anyway) extra gift when someone calls with an unexpected pressie? If you listen to the numpties it constantly happens to everyone and full Liz Earl type boxes or this LR are the very thing they whip out fully wrapped to give.

A good friend and I stopped gifting some years ago but this year we unofficially bubbled so she could help when Mr L had emergency op. I did show our appreciation at the time but have a slight niggle she may appear with something. I have purchased something both of us would like which I will have ready and if not needed I will use myself and it cost about £15 so will not be too much or too little (she has a very well paid job but tends to give home made foodie things).
....which would be great if your unexpected gift giver was male - now how weird would that be?! In their silly world, they've got they've got the answer to all your problems and scenarios - just so long as it involves spending money - and lots of it!
Obviously the easiest "just in case" present would be a couple of bottles of wine, maybe a red and a white so both bases are covered, or a really nice box of chocs - and of course if you don't end up giving them..they'll not go to waste! Not once have I heard anyone come up with a sensible suggestion....They'd have us throwing £50 at a secret santa gift, or £30 odd quid on a gift for someone you don't even know eg, the postman. I guess this helps justify one spending £400 on a hairdryer for a member of your family!
Don't get me wrong, I know they're here to sell us stuff - but surely they can do that without insulting our intellegence! Clearly not!

Latest posts

Back