Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On Amazon they do good Lola Rose deals. Last December they had a super deal and had Lola bracelets for £!2! They are called lightening deals.. I think they do them every monday and tuesday now but havent bought anything from there recently.

Don't like that single large stone on the side-probably trendy, but it just looks lopsided to me. I would be tempted to keep turning it!

I think madam franks was wearing it in montana during the liz earle shows? Might go for the black agate as thats getting harder to find these days as colour seems to be the trend!

Ooh I like that :D but I don't wear necklaces :( lol Could be a nice pressie for my mums birthday though. The Grain agate is lush! I have a bracelet in it.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Ooh I like that :D but I don't wear necklaces :( lol Could be a nice pressie for my mums birthday though. The Grain agate is lush! I have a bracelet in it.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Can you tell me how it differs from the coffee stone? Am concerned it might be too similar?

Ooh Craftybel now you're asking! I haven't seen the coffee stone so I can't really help I'm afraid. I will go and get it in a bit and try and describe it to you, maybe post a pic if that's any help? If you have a link or a pic of the coffee stone maybe I can compare :nod:

Grain agate has more variety in it than coffee stone. I have both. Grain agate can vary from a grey through to almost golden caramel ... like the stitching in denim jeans if you know what I mean. Coffee stone is, in my experience, a very apt description. Any strength of coffee from espresso to cappuccino can be in the stones. Coffee stone is also more striped. Grain agate is less so. I only have one piece of grain agate to go by though.

I think they're quite different. Oh now also my grain agate is highly polished whereas the coffee stone is more of a satin finish. Grain agate doesn't seem to have any odd blobs of colour in the stone where coffee stone can ... as can my favourite montana.

You can definitely wear them together. And you can wear both with montana.

I hope that helps.

Thanks Tink, that was much better than I could ever do, haha! I like the look of the coffee stone though. I love all the neutral shades :happy:

Thanks Tink, that was much better than I could ever do, haha! I like the look of the coffee stone though. I love all the neutral shades :happy:

Lola Rose has the Bridie in her sale for £29.50 and has the coffee stone option still available. Great price!

I liked quite a bit in her sale to be honest, but I must resist, got bags to buy!!! :doh: lol

Am very tempted by this one. Saw the Peyton necklace in the grain agate in John Lewis at the weekend and loved the look of this stone - really glossy. This necklace - Liberty Rose - is under new arrivals on LR website for £59.00 so it's a good buy. May have to stay up till midnight!

Hi taylors girl!
I have the Peyton and the Bali in the Leaf Agate. A new colour for me and I really like it, it goes with lots of things in my wardrobe.

Last edited:
Hi taylors girl!

I have the Peyton and the Bali in the Leaf Agate. A new colour for me and I really like it, it goes with lots of things in my wardrobe.

Sorry! Posted twice and can't delete it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back