Look at this monstrosity

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on now, it's only £120 plus p&p .:mysmilie_17: Imo it will soon be as bad as the elusive Yong Kim's offerings.

Ah but the Joinettes will be chomping at the bit to buy it and then walk around in their Andy Pandy romper suits.

I expect it'll sell out ,but a lady wrote a review saying her husband told her she had "lost the plot "when he saw her in it. Lol. She returned it..

How much???
But look on the positive side....you could fit a nice big nappy under it for when you couldn't get it off fast enough if you're caught short or it's too cold to strip off in the toilet. :nod:

I expect it'll sell out ,but a lady wrote a review saying her husband told her she had "lost the plot "when he saw her in it. Lol. She returned it..

Nope, it wasn't me and Mr CC (and he WOULD have said that) :mysmilie_17: Once I was wearing this kind of "trendy" baggy trouser outfit and he said "I thought we were going out, not going to bed", he he he he he. Outfit in bin. (Not that we wear weird outfits to bed lol, I think he meant it looked like PJs).

CC

Unfortunately I'll bet Pippa or Cordelia will look ok in it but how many of your average Q customer could carry it off?

Anyone who can wear this type of thing doesn't buy from Q, either they shop in trendy boutiques (or whatever the 21st century equivalent is) or they are the type can shop in Asda and look a million dollars. Definitely not Ethel who squeezes into a 3Xl

I think QVC has serious delusions about who their customer base is for their fashion!

This kind of garment: be it a romper suit, dungarees, boiler suit, onesie, jumpsuit, babygro, Union suit or other one piece garment... belongs on the very young as outerwear... practical considerations such as speed of divesting yourself or requirements for assistance have to be thought of as you get older, sadly. I wouldn't personally want it for lounging at home of as sleepwear... I dare say it is soft and comfy fabric... But I would hesitate paying that sort of money for even a coat.

A younger person, who is size S or XS might buy an equivalent in a budget shop like primark, or one of the budget online outlets, but they wouldn't consider parting with this much for a fad which will draw shudders when they look back on it.

When I clicked the link to have a look, I mis-read the title as, 'Join Clothes Shapeless Jumpsuit'.

Latest posts

Back