Lori Grenier jewellery box.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Simon Biagi has used the old chestnut, 'gift for teacher', referring to the tiny jewellery box, with an initial. Just curious, but which letter do you choose? The surname? M for miss/mr? You shouldn't really know the first name and, if you do, is it protocol to buy a gift with said initial on it? I'm probably overthinking this one, that's me.

She's like a one woman pound shop ! only the tat is more expensive !

She plunders other peoples ideas and sticks her name to it. The One Sole sandals I bought years before from IW; and £17 (!) for the initial jewel box ? nah! I can just picture her in China scouring the warehouse with her trolley, loading up with 'stuff' to flog on Q - the £14 jewel box no doubt cost about $2 wholesale, if that.

I think most of what she brings is iffy but the wooden jewellery case I have is brilliant. I've customised it to fit more rings as that's my passion. That was easy enough. I use it every single day. I absolutely love it.

I quite like that carousel bathroom thingy for makeup (if it is a Lori Greiner product) but as I have a tiny bathroom in my shoebox house where would I put it. No shelf space.

She does sell things that I've seen in the cheap shops but maybe they copied her ideas. From the reviews, Lori's products aren't top class.

CC

i have the oprah boxes from years ago. still looking nice. i am going to order 4 of these as they look nice, have the anti tarnish lining, will be buying jewellery for my daughters and we all have the same initial so will save on the postage costs :mysmilie_47:

i have the oprah boxes from years ago. still looking nice. i am going to order 4 of these as they look nice, have the anti tarnish lining, will be buying jewellery for my daughters and we all have the same initial so will save on the postage costs :mysmilie_47:

I ordered the set of 2 boxes years ago; one was in the shape of a present with a bow on top and the other was a rose, I love them!!!

I'm tempted with this for my mum, but her initial is C and I didn't like the font... undecided yet.

I had one of the initial trinket boxes a few years ago that were all silver/mirrored and the actual shape of the letter. It seems to help the contents to remain tarnish-free but sadly the mirror finish has worn in places and you can see a pinkish colour (copper?) shining through. It has just sat on a side table so certainly not excessively handled. I gave a couple to friends as gifts so I hope theirs fared better. I also bought one of those sets of mini animal print bags, to give to kids. A strap on the one I saw the child use broke in a day but I'd given another away so could not return the full set. I wouldn't buy anything else from this particular LG (Lulu Guinness is a different matter!).

I ordered the set of 2 boxes years ago; one was in the shape of a present with a bow on top and the other was a rose, I love them!!!

I'm tempted with this for my mum, but her initial is C and I didn't like the font... undecided yet.

Despite my 'pound shop' comment earlier, further back than 2 years, I DID buy the boxes with a bow and a rose, and yes they were excellent value, but I don't think she does that particular line anymore.

I still use her jewellery case that was a TSV back in the day and it does the job perfectly. One of my few successful buys from Q.

I bought the jewellery bag (the one with the plastic pockets inside) some time ago.I kept it but it is quite tacky looking but it sits in the bottom of my wardrobe.The storage pockets are very fiddly to get thinks in & out.It does hold quite a lot though.These days I would have returned it as it is overpriced--but then I was in ' returning was too much trouble mode'.

Did you know of Q's postage savings in advance when you named everyone with the same initial.LOL

On Shark Tank, Lori always says she knows immediately, whether a product will be a hero, or a zero. To her credit, she does. She is a very astute, clever, savvy businesswoman, whom I respect immensely. Most of the products she puts her name to, are invented by others. This is all legal, by virtue of a financial business agreement between Lori and the entrepreneurs who, thanks to her advice and involvement, have become very rich indeed. The copycat items, sold in £ shops, are cheap rip offs, and poor quality.

On Shark Tank, Lori always says she knows immediately, whether a product will be a hero, or a zero. To her credit, she does. She is a very astute, clever, savvy businesswoman, whom I respect immensely. Most of the products she puts her name to, are invented by others. This is all legal, by virtue of a financial business agreement between Lori and the entrepreneurs who, thanks to her advice and involvement, have become very rich indeed. The copycat items, sold in £ shops, are cheap rip offs, and poor quality.

Blimey ! you know a lot ! are you her agent by any chance ?

Not that I want you all to have odd coloured trinket boxes, but I'm glad to hear others had had issues with them going that odd coppery colour. I bought the rose and "wrapped gift" box set too. I gave the box one to my sister as a gift and kept the rose, but that has now gone a very deep pinky/bronze colour. I always thought it was something I'd done wrong to ruin it!

Not that I want you all to have odd coloured trinket boxes, but I'm glad to hear others had had issues with them going that odd coppery colour. I bought the rose and "wrapped gift" box set too. I gave the box one to my sister as a gift and kept the rose, but that has now gone a very deep pinky/bronze colour. I always thought it was something I'd done wrong to ruin it!

No, it's an inferior finish to the product. Hopefully the newer ranges are better - the ones I mentioned were bought 5 years ago.

A few years ago I did buy her weekend trolley bag on wheels, that was shown to hold everything plus the kitchen sink. Great idea, BUT she didn't consider the measurements were too large to be used as cabin luggage on ANY airline. I have yet to go away on weekends away in this country, so its stuck in the garage til I finish up in a care home !!!

Hi louise66,
I gifted a jewellery box to my mom. it's has a creative space and multiple storage options for jewellery. I love It.
Oliviah

Hi All,
I am using Ricardo Travel Organizer. It has much space to taking small equipment during travel. I love it.

Olivia

Latest posts

Back