Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 10/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No i am not getting it but it does get good reviews. How starstruck is AY when lulu is on, she has tried to glam up and is wearing all Lu's jewellery god lover her i have never seen anyone on Q creep so much :giggle:

The cocktail thingy has got very good press reviews, but Im not buying either.

We are having a fitted bedroom installed on the 19th and Im dreading seeing all of my beauty stash in all it's glory :envy:

Not many can complete with Lulu - she always looks fabulous.

So would I if I had her money :giggle:

Has anyone else noticed they've taken Lulus name off all the packaging, the item description still says Lulus Time Bomb, but all the packaging is not just labelled Time Bomb or whatever the name. No mention of her on there.

Nothing in her range interests me. Why? Well, I think the marketing which insinuates that Lulu's looks are entirely down to her skinscare range is pretty cynical and takes us for fools.

Phew, sorry but just had to get that off my chest!

People do seem to love the products but when you have a face filled to the hilt with fillers how can you not feel let down by the brand also she seems to get caught up in a tangent with each product it might have her name on it but I'm doesn't mean she knows anything except the basics about each product . Although I do love lulu

I'm quite interested. Is anyone else considering it?

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK&ddkey=http:TSVItemDisplay

£35.98

P&P: £4.95

BTW Dr Joe has sprung to life and is talking in quite an animated way but he keeps looking down when he talks so I think he is reading from a script.

I am quite interested iloveshoppping. I am a JW fan but just recently my skin is just not behaving. I had a bit of lulu stuff at the back of the shelf from a purchase last year and I used the cleanser,dayserum and day cream this morning to remind myself and tbh it has made my skin look quite good this morning and face feels silky soft, not greasy and matt looking and firm. I know a lot of you have a downer on lulu's products because she has had work done(apparently?) but it doesnt mean her products aren't any good imo - also much less expensive than a decleor/elemis tsv. Surely she would still have to look after her skin on a daily basis, cosmetic procedures or not? Undecided at present, may watch the full presentation later today...

Has anyone else noticed they've taken Lulus name off all the packaging, the item description still says Lulus Time Bomb, but all the packaging is not just labelled Time Bomb or whatever the name. No mention of her on there.

She's also spending a lot of time talking about "the entire team" and her business being a collaboration with Gail Federici the co-founder of John Frieda hair products. Much less of the cobblers about Lulu mixing potions in her bathroom (although she still gives that impression in the QVC 20 years trailers). Perhaps the folk in the states would prefer someone else to front the brand there? Perhaps it isn't really Lulu's brand at all; maybe she's just a UK figurehead?

No I hadn't noticed. I wonder if it is so that the product appeals to a younger market?

dont know how she has the brass neck to sit there & say she looks like that because of these products she sells... the qvc advert where she said she tries other peoples products was enough for me

And it's a no from here too but mostly because of QVCs ridiculous charges. There are three different products I would have been after but I'll be stuffed if I'm going to pay another £12 P&P on top of the product cost for the privilege of waiting a week for it to be delivered. Why don't they cap P&P per order instead of per item? It would definitely encourage people to buy more.

Never have, and never will make a purchase from this range. Lulu insisted for long enough that the way she looked was down to this product, and it's ingredients. Then we found out she had had 'work' done. Obviously, in a bid to portray this range as a serious skincare brand, they brought in 'Doctor Joe'. He 'listened to Lulu' and came up with Time Bomb. I don't think it does the brand any favours, referring to him as 'Doctor Joe'; it does, imo, detract from the preponderence of the brand. Lulu is, fundamentally, an ambassador, rather a figurehead, for the range. She has a good spiel, but she will have been briefed on the products by the actual manufacturers. Her input into their composition will have been virtually nil. Ever since she first appeared on the Q with her line, I was struck by how brazenly she had a product called 'youth juice', so obviously trying to associate it with Estee Lauder's 'youth dew' perfume. Naming a product to sound like one from a well established premium range, sure makes it stick in the mind. Havig said that, could just be a lucky coincidence.

Never have, and never will make a purchase from this range. Lulu insisted for long enough that the way she looked was down to this product, and it's ingredients. Then we found out she had had 'work' done. Obviously, in a bid to portray this range as a serious skincare brand, they brought in 'Doctor Joe'. He 'listened to Lulu' and came up with Time Bomb. I don't think it does the brand any favours, referring to him as 'Doctor Joe'; it does, imo, detract from the preponderence of the brand. Lulu is, fundamentally, an ambassador, rather a figurehead, for the range. She has a good spiel, but she will have been briefed on the products by the actual manufacturers. Her input into their composition will have been virtually nil. Ever since she first appeared on the Q with her line, I was struck by how brazenly she had a product called 'youth juice', so obviously trying to associate it with Estee Lauder's 'youth dew' perfume. Naming a product to sound like one from a well established premium range, sure makes it stick in the mind. Having said that, could just be a lucky coincidence.

Latest posts

Back