• Time Bomb TSV 2.jpg
    Time Bomb TSV 2.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 118
Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Anti-Ageing Skincare Hero's Collection
Item Number: 241820
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the four-piece Supersize Anti-Ageing Skincare Heroes collection from Lulu's Time Bomb, featuring super-sized editions of the brand's most iconic products: Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega, Collagen Bomb, Glory Days Day Cream and Flashback Night Cream. Formulated to help your skin feel cared for and working to create the look of a youthful glow, give your complexion a bit of TLC during the winter months by stocking up on these super-sized skincare superheroes.

Refresh your regime - boasting a curated selection of customer favourites, this collection features four super-sized formulas, just ready to be added to your stash. So, whether you're trying for the first time or you're already a fan of Lulu's anti-ageing products, there's never been a better time to stock up.

Loved by Lulu - given its name by a pop legend, Lulu's Time Bomb is a powerhouse of a skincare range that keeps mature skin in mind and works to moisturise your complexion while helping to improve the appearance of the visible signs of ageing.

Ready to go - perfect for mixing with your other beauty favourites, level up your existing skincare routine by slotting these products in morning and night.

Contains:

• 1 x Complexion Cocktail with H2Omega (150ml; supersize) - working to target the effects of dehydration, this serum helps your skin to retain moisture for a plumped-up appearance. Infused with essential fatty acids and hyaluronic acid complex
  • 1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - a four-in-one multi-tasker, this hero product helps to moisturise, prime, even skin tone and brighten, and is designed to leave your skin's surface feeling smooth and tight, without leaving a greasy residue. Contains borage oil plus a powerful blend of glucose and white flower oils
  • 1 x Flashback Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - blended with phytolipids, oils, hyaluronic acid and vitamins, this potent moisturiser works overnight to lock in hydration to help you wake-up with a dewier, fresher-looking complexion
  • 1 x Collagen Bomb (50ml; supersize) - supercharged with collagen and other powerful ingredients, this formula works to counteract the look of flat and dull skin and helps to leave your skin looking plumper, softer and fresher

How to use:
Complexion Cocktail with H2Omega:

• Shake well before using
  • Apply to dry skin by pouring a small amount into your hand or onto a cotton pad and swiping over face
  • Can be used both morning and evening
  • Avoid contact with eyes
Glory Days Day Cream:

• Massage into clean, dry skin every morning
Flashback Night Cream:

• Apply liberally to clean skin each night
Collagen Bomb:

• Smooth one to two pumps worth of product evenly over face, and neck if desired
  • Can be used both morning and evening

ml for ml

100ml Glory Days Day Cream RRP £66 + post, cost £12.03
100ml Flashback Night Cream RRP £80 + post, cost £14.58
150ml Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega RRP £30 + post, cost £5.47
50ml Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel RRP £65 + post, cost £11.85

Total RRP £241 + post, cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Surely very few customers even know who she is and those who do wonder if she is still alive

I'm waiting for the day when magazine (especially womens) / newspaper editors feel the same about the Beckhams. What the obsession with squeaky David is I've never fathomed - he wasn't that great a football player, and now we have the ****** second generation.

I like the H2O serum stuff. But no way am I getting anything from this brand. I would stay dirty than give my money to this brand.

I'm waiting for the day when magazine (especially womens) / newspaper editors feel the same about the Beckhams. What the obsession with squeaky David is I've never fathomed - he wasn't that great a football player, and now we have the ****** second generation.

They paid for vocal coaching so he doesn't squeak.

I like the night cream. :)
Report?

Is it dewy? Does sit block pores, as most dewy does?

I love the cocktail. Not used much else, collagen bomb is ****.

llloyds prices show a good deal?

I’ve bought a Lulu set and liked the cleaning lotion, the cocktail stuff. The face cream was very thin. I’m currently using the eye cream as face cream as I don’t use eye cream. It is well past its use date but smells ok.

Report?

Is it dewy? Does sit block pores, as most dewy does?

I love the cocktail. Not used much else, collagen bomb is ****.

llloyds prices show a good deal?

First off, I have dry skin, and I don't remember the night cream being dewy. If I remember correctly, the cream was absorbed fairly quickly into my skin. I liked the way my face looked the next day: Nourished and relaxed.
I didn't have any bad reactions from my skin while using the cream.
As far as the Glory Days cream is concerned, I didn't like it that much because it made my dry skin somewhat drier.
The Collagen Bomb is not for me, either, because it didn't do anything for my skin, besides, I don't like the consistency.
The cleanser is o.k., and after I got used to its scent (lavender), the hand cream was very good, too. Not greasy and fast absorbing, but at the same time, nourishing.

I still think that the regular prices are way too high for what it is, but the TSVs are always very good value IMHO.

Chr....t Lulu hasn't a wrinkle on her face !!! well, sorry no-one at 72 looks like that unless there has been work done. And as for the bu.......t she comes out with, then she ought to team up with the Duchess of Psychobabble, they'd make a good pair.

Chr....t Lulu hasn't a wrinkle on her face !!! well, sorry no-one at 72 looks like that unless there has been work done. And as for the bu.......t she comes out with, then she ought to team up with the Duchess of Psychobabble, they'd make a good pair.
I tuned in this morning when I was doing the ironing funny, 'cause it looked like someone had taken a iron to her face! I switched over when she started referring to herself as an old bird who's not looking bad this morning! Talking as though she's an ordinary old bird, and not a greedy has been who's probably spent the equivalent of 2 years of my wages and more having procedures done! This rattles my cage, and then some. Like we're going to believe for one minute that the way she looks has anything to do with a range of skin products that she's put her name to in order to rake in some extra cash. The actual product might be alright for all I know, but I don't like the greed and the trickery behind it.
I can just about cope with celebrity endorsed perfumes as even if they haven't had a hand in developing it, have just liked it and agreed to put their name on the bottle - They're not selling you a lie. You can test it in the shops (pre covid of course) and if you like it you'll buy it, and unlike these skincare products they're usually found at the budget end of the market. SJP Lovely is indeed lovely, and I wear it often.

I noticed that if you are selling Time Bomb products on eBay, you get a better/quicker result if you mention Lulu in the item heading. Some people clearly search for "Lulu's Time Bomb". So, much as I laugh at the supposed Lulu involvement/connection, I am happy to acknowledge it to sell something!

Latest posts

Back