Luminara Flameless Candle TSV 25/09/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Lakeland parcel arrived about an hour ago - if only Q was as good - fast (ordered on Thursday), and free delivery as I made the order up to £40 - that's what I call good service! I made a rare order with Q, also on Thursday, but that's not even been dispatched yet!

The candles are lovely, come in a box so you could give them as a gift - the battery included for the remote but not for the candles..each takes 3 AAA batteries...I know Q include batteries but I'm in a forgiving mood! They do flicker and I'm very pleased with them. Like you alter ego I can't burn normal candles without coughing and spluttering as I have a respiratory condition, so these are a very good substitute!

I ordered two boxes on your rec and picked them up today. They're very good at that price and I'm glad I ordered two sets as they seem to be sold out now (I hold you responsible :grin:). They're not as pretty as the Luminaras but I have cut out lanterns and they give a lovely glow. The remote is great, too, as getting in and out of the lanterns every day would be a pain. I'll keep the Luminaras to use in plain glass lanterns instead.

Thanks for posting - I'm well-prepared for future power cuts now.

Glad you got some alter ego...I imagine at the price they went pretty quickly! I remembered to stock up on AAA batteries for mine when I went out yesterday!

Latest posts

Back