M.Asam TSV 19/6/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Masam TSV 1.png
    Masam TSV 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Tried this, hated it 🤣 Literally it’s just various silicones and mica. It fills pores yes, but it also sits in every line, wrinkle and furrow. Plus the colour is orange. I looked like the old bird in the scooter from Benidorm by 11am. Not a B&A I’d recommend!

Tried this, hated it 🤣 Literally it’s just various silicones and mica. It fills pores yes, but it also sits in every line, wrinkle and furrow. Plus the colour is orange. I looked like the old bird in the scooter from Benidorm by 11am. Not a B&A I’d recommend!
😂😂😂it’s the worst thing I’ve ever put on my face

That's what I love about this forum!! :):)Great honest reviews

I love the M Asam! I was hoping for another 90ml as I just finished one and had to buy a small jar from Amazon. I never thought I would get on with such a product as I find it really hard to get a good foundation match, but someone on this forum waxed lyrical about it so I decided to have a go. I’m very glad I did because although I wear full coverage if going out “properly”, I wear this when dashing down to the shops etc. I’m just about to go and apply some now before joining the neighbours for drinks in the garden… hopefully the weather will hold! Anyhoo, I shall be buying this. I couldn’t get the last 90ml offer as it was the summer version which would be too dark for me. Fond de Teint is the more universal version I think. So glad I looked in to spot this! 😀

I thought I would like this as I love the M Asam Perfect Teint and thought that this would replace it. However, It was so dry looking om my skin and the finish was very flat.

I use Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser which is SPF 30, I buy when on special offer! When I'm out and about in the sun or overseas I use Ultra Sun Tinted SPF 30. I use Laura Geller Golden Medium for reference to skin tone.

I thought I would like this as I love the M Asam Perfect Teint and thought that this would replace it. However, It was so dry looking om my skin and the finish was very flat.

I use Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser which is SPF 30, I buy when on special

offer! When I'm out and about in the sun or overseas I use Ultra Sun Tinted SPF 30. I use Laura Geller Golden Medium for reference to skin tone.
I blinking love the Perricone one - but at around 60quid it's certainly a more "considered purchase" as our mates would say!!
In reference to the Essence one mentioned earlier in the thread; I tried my friends shade 20 one today. It seemed ok and for £3.99 it will suffice for now. I just need to find a Wilkos as
ours shut down!

I use Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser which is SPF 30, I buy when on special offer! When I'm out and about in the sun or overseas I use Ultra Sun Tinted SPF 30. I use Laura Geller Golden Medium for reference to skin tone.
The Perricone is way better on my skin and I’m olive toned.

Is it just me or do the beauty TSV's just get less and less exciting? Having a "home & away" as a TSV just seems incredibly lame. This product has been around for years - it's been a pick of the month, it's not new, it's not exciting. So much for "QVC's buying power" - seems like the majority of newer brands just don't want to work with them.

Is it just me or do the beauty TSV's just get less and less exciting? Having a "home & away" as a TSV just seems incredibly lame. This product has been around for years - it's been a pick of the month, it's not new, it's not exciting. So much for "QVC's buying power" - seems like the majority of newer brands just don't want to work with them.
No it’s not just you 😊

Latest posts

Back